+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 368 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginner ko indicator ka use karna chehiye kyun ki indicators ka use aasan he newbie ke liye aghar hum compare kare forex news ko read kar ke trading karna kyun ki usko smjna muskil hai professional ko b problem hoti he smjane ke liye so macd and rsi jaise indicator ka use krana chehiye newbies koh.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners k liyay koi special indicator nh hoty hay bhaiya g , un ko bi wohi indicators use karna hoty hay jo k dosry traders karty arahy hay lakin agar wo start ma simple indicators ko use karty hay tu un kliyay zaida sahi rahta hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Beginner ko indicator ko samjhne ke liye demo account par achhe se practice karni chahiye yaha kyunki beginner ko indicator ko samjhna jaroori hota hai samjhne ke baad hi real market me indicator ke signal par Kaam kar skate hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the indicators are suitable for beginners is the moving average, due to the use of the moving average is very simple and does not need a lot of understanding of the complex, we can use moving averages as support / resistent dynamic or can take advantage of their crossing of the moving average to get a moment can lead us to make a profit
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so may ways to use indicators and the very first is to work with the right working informations that we rule in certain areas that we rule and develop the good informations that we are all known to we work and develop certain working formulations that we are able to rule when we are trading forex

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

There a thousand indicators that work well for all those who want to work with the right mind set and bring the right bringing the there are indicators that help us understand some good values that present themselfs in the right way that we are all said to have the good impression that we work with the rules are well informed for the difference we see

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading main jaise achi investment ka bahot important role hain waise bhi indicators ka bahot hi important role hain kyunki indicators se humko idea ho jata hain ki apka next step kya hona chehiye jis se humko acha profits ho sakta hain and hota bhi hain.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Member PujariRaju is an unknown quantity at this point PujariRaju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading strategy to be fixed then we should use trading indicators.Trading indicators is a approximate idea to be catch trading perfect order point at live trading graph.Moving averages and bollinger bands or others indicators combination results is very effective at live trading graph for us.Indiactors perfectly utilizing is the best strategy for any trader in forex.We will try properly use different indicators in our trading graph.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rehman261181 View Post
    Aise bht se indicators hain jo beginners ko profit earn krne me help krte hain lekin beginners ko sirf un pe depend nhi krna chaoye kyn k us me kch seekhne ko nhi milta hai apko woh aise hai jaise ksi ne trade bta di or ap ne lga di or is se apka apna knowledge and experience nhi bharta hai jo k bht zaroori hai is business me long term survive krne k liye.
    Bhai kafi indicator hai jo beginner ki kafi jayda madad karte hai, yaha par kafi sare indicators hai jo humko bhi trading mein kafi jayda madad karega bhai, main aise hi indicators ke sath mein trading karta hoon bhai jo acha work karta ho.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member rehman261181 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman261181's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aise bht se indicators hain jo beginners ko profit earn krne me help krte hain lekin beginners ko sirf un pe depend nhi krna chaoye kyn k us me kch seekhne ko nhi milta hai apko woh aise hai jaise ksi ne trade bta di or ap ne lga di or is se apka apna knowledge and experience nhi bharta hai jo k bht zaroori hai is business me long term survive krne k liye.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai agar jo koi apne experience ko badiya karna chahta hai to uske liye demo account diya gaya hota hai, us par kafi jayda time spend karna hota hai apni practice karna hota hai bhai, tohi trading karne mein perfct ho sakte hai.
    han bhai g demo account hamay jahan apna experience acha karny aut es business ko seekhnay k liyay hi dia gaya hay , hamay es ka khoob faida uthana cahiyay aur es ki madad sa es business ko achi tarha seekhna cahiyay bhai g .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 368 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)