+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Senior Member ghousgondal is an unknown quantity at this point ghousgondal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have started my Forex trading from demo account. here you can practice in a relaxed manner and no fear of loss of money. apply everything you have in your mind and extract the result. practice more and more to become a successful trader in Forex. Is liye trading start karne k liye knowledge or experience gain karna lazmi hai ta k ap profit earn kar saky or ek successful trader ban saky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You peoples' performance square measure tremendous. i would like to understand from wherever you learn forex. are you able to share your secrets with us?
    I didnt trade lots however. therefore i cannot provide my best manual mercantilism. however i will say that i like and believe manual mercantilism instead of electronic mercantilism. therefore are you able to folks tell Maine that's there any huge variations between manual mercantilism or Ea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Sakeena is an unknown quantity at this point Sakeena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt, Manual trading is Best one. But auto trading system has its own benefits. I am also new one and going to learn from this forum and some other sources also. Main advantages of auto trading is that in this system there is no interference our emotions and greed. It works on indicators and some other technical information which we can collect speedily than auto system. It is better some time and may be much better from manual.

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    come on people i need some help here.i have been asking just one small simple question regarding an EA called Super Scalper.does anybody knows about it?i have been hearing from many forex traders in lahore about this automatic robot and i am planning to buy it thats why i came up in this forum to ask if anyone in this forum is using this EA.please share with me if anyone is currently using this sytem thanks in advance

Senior Member arfathuddin2 is on a distinguished road arfathuddin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will peoples' performance really are tremendous. Allow me the chance00 be aware of from in which learn foreign currency trading. In a position share the secrets with us?
    That i didnt trade very much for. Thus cannot make my best info trading. And yet i can admit i prefer and hope manual buying rather than personal trading. You can do the same most people tell me this really is there all big differences approximately manual trading and / or EA.

Member jaffar246 is an unknown quantity at this point jaffar246's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this plateform is best to share your best performing EA or a manual trading strategies.

Member hassaantariq is an unknown quantity at this point hassaantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am newbie so i am learning forex and i am getting help from many sites and friends.they are helping me to understand forex and making me a good trader.so guys share your knowledge here to help traders here.

Senior Member karina_kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point karina_kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion a trader should first learn all about forex trading and when he learned A_Z about fIrex then he should try the EA trading in fact many traders are using rebot for trading and they are earning a very handsome ammount in fact consider this if forex trading were so easy that even a robot could do that and make mon as We should remember that robot are made by the human only Some people are making use of Expert advisor (EA) to trade and some EAS being used are written or coded by those who are not trader and that is why some traders who use them do not have good resul

Banned sanjeesh is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Support for trade is good as well as others such as the dealer the dealer using the instructions at the same time e-commerce depends on accordingly you should polish your skill and your mind in only if you want to gain additional knowledge and trading experience only with manual trading if we have had enough experience and good technical then it will produce a large and significant profit that Since i have started Forex trading i have always traded in manual way

Member ramflowi is an unknown quantity at this point ramflowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello
    yes bhai aapki tarha he muge b nahi pta agar koi meri b help kar sakta hai to plz muge b bta dena taki mai b kuch jaan saku.mai b chata hu ki muge b sab pta ho taki aane wala time mere liye acha ho aur mai apna aur apni family ka fature acha bna saku.so plz help me i request u to all.take care
    goodl luck to you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open