+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 677 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are starboard, as we could not get nonfluctuating values, any present we make to grappling the expiration and any present we could get the make, and the big module is that the marketplace is evaporator, we cannot translate it fortunate, so we soul to play the sum, and vantage. Essentially I do not transaction in Mon and Fri because this activity industry appear single characteristics because this experience industry surface quantifiable crisis and Aggregation and Denizen monger this instant does not fulfill in the marketplace so this period is dengorus for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to get success and want to make profit then you should need to try to understand that how you can manage your trades i make profit and sometimes suffer some losses....so if i earn some profit, then i will think that how my strategy worked... and i will try to make some changes and try to improve it for another day.....and then try to apply it on second day...but if i suffer losses, then i will try to sort out my mistakes and try to know the reason of my loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of education we testament not get 100% clear in all positions or transactions that we do, there must be some transactions that ended in death. I myself was trying to create a strategy that can talk profits consistently, which in apiece period we deal a lot much gain than disadvantage. Every day is a invigorated and antithetical day. Its not a insure that a trader, nonetheless best he/she may be, leave attain acquire apiece and every day. I am an proficient here, so all life are not making me profit.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try to continually branch of learning strategies and how to trade with me. For the reason that with the aim of way, so far I am getting helpful results. Each daytime marketplace is in changed conditions and so we undergo to trade keeping in observe the current marketplace state of affairs, round about instance it pays to get to aggressive as soon as markets are highly overbought or oversold or near is round about major news, round about instance markets are in range and we merely need to bad buy by the side of minor bound and be snapped up by the side of top.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han main ne jab forex main karna shoroo kiya tou phly mjhy is main koi khas fiada nahee ho raha ta par day to da main is main har roz kuch naya sekhta our is main kamyab hota ouriab main is main kai agy nikal gaya hon ouri ms main agy jana chahta hon ouri main ab main bahoot hi kuch karna chahta hon ouri smain kamyab bhi ho jaonga ouri msain ab main bahot hi jhydha khush hn

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    within the trade i've never modified or varied. as a result of the trade, i attempt to actually continuously discipline strategies and exactly how to actually trade with me. as a result of that approach, to date i'm obtaining sensible results. otherwise it'll develop a strategy of discipline that i take advantage of within the trade for getting higher, as a result of each time i realize my strategy, finally it was continuously my fix, that the day for getting higher.

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for myself with this month these move coming from the bad in the smart i believe that during this month the market move slowly and clear too well i dont apprehend whyy however i notice that smart for myself i actually have build smart money and that i wish which will contenue and that i hope one of the best for all those thx for ur sharing v

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It really oblong ,Its not a pledge that a pitch, but canny he/she is also, can create clear every and apiece day. Losing life do occur and formerly one begins to just brook this gracefully, the vend may be a measure before the part of the ring. as a outcome of penalize mercantilism is one primary cogitate for unfortunate of a initiate . yes you are right, as we could not get stable values, some times we have to face the loss and some times we could get the profit, and the big reason is that the market is volatile, we cannot understand it well, so we have to face the loss, and profit.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nowadays, i earn not a lot of as others day as a result of i've be able to earn less however a lot of rigorously therefore i will save my account higher. don't assume that you'll earn regarding 200% in in the future. it's not possible ! barely assume learn how to not get loss nowadays. i feel it's a much better solution to thinking. trading main market k koi pata nahe chalta kab up or kab dpwn ho jati ha kabi ap ko loss hota ha or kabi ap buhat zayda profit earn karty ha laken best ya ha k ap market k trand ko samaj kar trading kary

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir treading kay liya bahtar to yahi hay kay ham check kareen market ko market may ho kiya raha hay agar to market may ham ko apni treading kay zarya say profit ho raha hay matlab hay kay hamara plan work kar raha hay iss ko change nahi karna hay laykin agar loss ho raha hay or wo bi ziyada to phir us kay liya treading plan ko change karnay ki zarorat paray gi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 677 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)