+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 677 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,307 Times in 744 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EXIT Rules:

Exit Buy when sell signal appears
    Exit Sell when buy signal appears

Only 1 entry at the time !!

Sometimes 2 arrows of the same color will appear and don't want 2 orders of the same type.
    Dude this is amazing that you are helping for free , big thanks !

I was wondering if you will be able to do a simple EA for me ( I've been trying for weeks with no luck )

I would like an EA based on the attached indicator

BUY/SELL Rules:

-BUY:when blue arrow appers ( under the bars)
    -SELL: when red arrow appears ( above the bars
    Do you think you can do it man,I would be grateful till I die

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Would you mind taking a look at my thread "Newbie system" at the rookie discussion?? I´ll love to have an EA that gives a sound alert when some "confirmmated entry" happens...
    Take your time, no hurry..and if you don´t like to try it is ok too.Hey Man!!

thanx for offering your help and your time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe the programming style is not perfect... i`m still learning ;-)
    I would be glad to get any feedback.so the first EA is finished. Here it is :-)
    I have some small modifications:
    - you can use it on any timeframe.
    - i defined the Lot-Size as well as the Take-Profit an Stopp-Loss as Extern Variables so that you can change it in the EA-Test-Environment
    - In my Trading Plattform i have 5 decimal places. This is why i defined the stopploss as well as the takeprofit as 500. Because i calculate the points like that : takeprofit = ask + Point(in my case 0.0001) * Profit(the extern variable).

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    inputted level from the CDRW Spread or just the highest per-bar range within a number of bars to check and draw within.

Thanks for the offer. Here's one:
    An indicator that draws a channel from the high and low range of two bars whose spread is at or above a user-

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello good sir,

I am looking for a simple indicator which shows the

a) Current high low of the candle forming now
    b) The high low of the previous candle.

If you could do that I would be very grateful . .

Thanks in advance,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any questions about my strategy please don't hesitate to ask.First part of my trading system includes mobving averages. Here are the values, 5 EMA (close), 8 SMA (open), 21 EMA (close), 55 EMA (close) and 200 EMA (close).

My signals are these; 1. when 21 EMA is over 55 EMA; buy when 5 EMA crosses up 8 SMA, 2. when 21 EMA is under 55 EMA; sell when 5 EMA crosses down 8 SMA.
    Thanks for offering help. I'll share a part of my trading system with you and if possible i would like to have an indicator showing my buy/sell signals.
    I also look at MACD and Stothastics for confirmation but moving average crossovers are enought for now.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    perhaps you can try to code this below easy idea.

1st step;

timeframe=H1
    any pairs

sell entry when 24 bars consecutively having psar>=iOpen
    buy entry when 24bars consecutively having psar<=iOpen
    tp=50;
    sl=50;

one trade per time

if you done this, le me know....2nd step ideas late

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately sometimes I don`t have any nice idea which i can implement in a Expert Advisor / Indicator. So if any of you is interested, please post in this forum your ideas and i will try to implement it into mql4. i want to learn and improve my MQL4 skills. I think the best way to do this is to practice

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every day is different from the reaction to buy and sell every day, regardless of currency knowledge that is very natural and strong because the effect is similar to taking every day. My partner and I often head several times a week getting very little production. If we have patience, your organization's skills and knowledge can vary per day because we have a company. If not, the entire maximum time period is reduced.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mien aa ker jab hum kam start kerty hien to es mien day by day changes aty jaty hien jis say hamari earning increase ho sakti hai es lye hamain es mien her din new cheezo ko seekhna ho ga jab hum seekh lety hien to hamain kio bee mushkil na ho gi.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-12-30), forexrunner (2018-12-30), mehro (2018-12-30), Shahid78 (2018-12-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 677 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)