+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 677 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 676 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to ask that how your trading varies from day to day?i mean sometimes you may get loss,sometimes profit.how yours?
    hello,

in my day trade, yes! sometimes i'm in profit and some day i will lose and left nothing.
    as a newbie, i feel this is normal.
    but i'm still trying harder to make it profit and consistent in profit.
    i guess other trader also like that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abokhaledelmasry is on a distinguished road abokhaledelmasry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market variable and always fickle and today is not the same as tomorrow and we should be well prepared for these things today realize profits and tomorrow edit a loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, this is normal for us as the trader but we have to learn how to reduce the risk and get more reward then we can make trading is very good and useful for our life..
    a good trader is a trader who can overcome some condition and make it better
    do the best we can

Junior Member new10002 is an unknown quantity at this point new10002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very much normal that there can be loss or profit in the trading. So this is the same to me. Sometimes specially at the first stage I loss a lot of money due to having the lack of experience. But I did not loss heart. I tried again and I tried to learn from my mistakes. That's why I do not loss more now.

Senior Member sayed2013 is an unknown quantity at this point sayed2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes trading is not same everyday. If someone get the profit everyday they don't know about the test of loss. If there is benefit there must be loss also. This kind of loss make you aware about the problems which you face.So its not bad to get profit and as well as get loss. Everyday is not same.

Member harddisk is an unknown quantity at this point harddisk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gaining more experience every day will make us knowing new information every day and sure that will making our trading better and could affect our result to increase profit

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a daily target of $10. most of the time when i achieve i sitback and do some other work. But during a highly volatile day i may gain more pips. when i have a loosing trade i don't try to trade more. but wait to close the position.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sasa0220 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    I'm already working in Forex day after day which is the way I work out in forex since learned to work in the forex market and I see that work on this method very distinctive and can only happen in a little time just so I would love to have every day a new deal
    Forex is not an easy job. I think a variety of activities each day learning Adal. because learning all the time will make a success. Professional traders are still learning to always succeed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to slametzz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member nahal is an unknown quantity at this point nahal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes wvery day is particular day for me... i can,t guranty that everyday i can win in this course... business means loss and profit...so take care ful about ur tradind.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nahal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member saqibali is an unknown quantity at this point saqibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is market.market moves any time some time its high or some time low so that we can not ask that trade of that day is like to trade of next day .yes it possible that you make same profit like your prewies day in that way we can say that trading far day to day otherwise its not.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to saqibali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 677 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 676 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)