+ Reply to Thread
Page 615 of 677 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 613 614 615 616 617 625 665 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Junior Member jummygurl is an unknown quantity at this point jummygurl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the thing is that as a forex trader you must understand that forex trading involves risk and with this in mind it is all about profit and loss, their is no how you can trade forex without you lossing money but their nis a way at which you can reduce the kind of loss that is involve in the business if you have a good trading system that is given you ratio 7:3 on a monthly basis you are still in the right direction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saim is an unknown quantity at this point saim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it can be possible to do trade on daily by daily and i think it is best for us to do trade every day because if we will do trade on long term we will must only one time analyze and then putt a selling order on big pips and then it may be end on the full week butt with the daily trading we can anlyze the market daily and got experienced much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hunterboy is an unknown quantity at this point hunterboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trading style with forex is very complicated because i spend full time to watch the market movement and understand the market movement and when the market fall down i always buy the eurousd and get the high amount of profit witrh forex trading that is my trading style

Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. sometimes it is real we sometimes reduce our benefit. for me, now I'm leaving the technique menentukans trategi because I began to reduce its precision. so much so that I experienced reduction. hopefully this will not last lengthy.

Senior Member smnur is an unknown quantity at this point smnur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because every day is new and different. This is not a guarantee that the merchant, but hey, he / she may be, will enjoy every day. Loss of days pass and when you begin to accept this grace, the dealer is a step ahead of the rest of the pack. Trade because revenge is a major reason for the lack of a rookie. But like others I am not satisfied with the current performance and walk in the way of improvement.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every day is a new day and a new news can turn around sentiments of the majority. heck, even every session is a new session and you will see each of them has distinct characteristics

Member mirza13 is an unknown quantity at this point mirza13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that i am an expert here, so all days are not making me profit, there are days i get big losses but there are days giving me moderate profit as well. But like others i am not satisfied with current performance and shall be walking on the path to excel..

Senior Member prince3 is an unknown quantity at this point prince3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have patience,
    knowledge and business skills then we can trade varies from day by day.
    otherwise we get loss maximum time.....................

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Think i am an expert here,
    so all days are not making me profit, there are days i get big losses but there are days giving me moderate profit as well..................

Banned shoaib786 is on a distinguished road shoaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its absolutely right that everyday trading is bad or good based upon on traders attitude. so some traders do good trading and after some day they have caught bad trading so it varies from trader to trader.

Member singh adnan is an unknown quantity at this point singh adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get loss and profit every day, but I always try that my accumulate trade is still profit. My daily target is 10 pips only. But when I reach my target, I am not stop trading. I will continue to trade and open a free trade. A free trade means that when your trade going profit, you will put a stop loss in break event point. So, whatever will happen in your trade, you will not loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 615 of 677 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 613 614 615 616 617 625 665 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)