+ Reply to Thread
Page 577 of 677 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 627 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Senior Member luckybegum001 is on a distinguished road luckybegum001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trades goes someday to loses and someday to profit ,but i count monthly profit, every month i made at least good profit, i don't use all my capitals in one trade i keep them for bad times so i always get profit at the end of the month .you will get loss and profit forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yasefsami3 is an unknown quantity at this point yasefsami3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes result of our daily trading varies day to day, whatever strategy, method we adopt we can not get the same result daily because the Forex market is very dynamic in nature. I some times make little profit and sometimes go without profit up to a week.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member komola is an unknown quantity at this point komola's Avatar
    Thanks
    So far i dont think i am an expert here, so all days are not making me profit, there are days i get big losses but there are days giving me moderate profit as well. But like others i am not satisfied with current performance and shall be walking on the path to excel. my trades will not vary mostly. i will lose 2 trades out of 10. that is is my winning ratio. i will get lostly only US holidays due to bad market movement. my strategy accuracy is more than 90%

Banned yudi is an unknown quantity at this point yudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    that each day in forex is a new adventure and every time there is something new to learn and we really need to be very much focused and also need to be having a nice trading plan and we should keep on learning every day in forex

Senior Member paid is an unknown quantity at this point paid's Avatar
    Thanks
    My trades will not very mostly . I will lose 2 trades out of 10 . That is my winning ratio . I will get lostly only US holidays due to bad market movement . My strategy accuracy is more than 90% .

Senior Member farhan333 is an unknown quantity at this point farhan333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you do day trading 2 times a week, you can start with an amount less than 25,000.
    25,000 is the minimum to avoid a day trading pattern.

Senior Member mahbubur is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubur's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is the nature of trading of every financial section that some time we made profit and sometime we are losing ..but losing is not a great part of trading ..as much as we are getting experience then we can less our loss

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mahbubur For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member mitashforex is an unknown quantity at this point mitashforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesss.. trading every day is realy confuisng Forex is popular business the trader is a step ahead of the rest of the pack. Because revenge tradingis one main reason for failure of a newbie. Its not a guarantee that a trader, however good he/she may be, will make profit each and every day. Losing days do occur and when one begins to accept this graciously,

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mitashforex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member alekine is an unknown quantity at this point alekine's Avatar
    Thanks
    One important tip to keep in mind with trading forex is that nothing is for certain. This is important to keep in mind so that you can prepare yourself for failure and possibly trade in a way that inflicts the least amount of damage on you financially. You need a clear plan on how much risk you can allow and still remain on top.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to alekine For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to ask that how your trading varies from day to day?i mean sometimes you may get loss,sometimes profit.how yours?
    mere hisaab se weekly market direction same rahti hai, kabhi same direction nahi hoti hai, long term mein weekly ke hisaab se achcha paisa kama sakte hai, weekly mein agar ek trader ko 100 pips bhi mil jata hai, to uske liye best hoga.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 577 of 677 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 627 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)