+ Reply to Thread
Page 574 of 677 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 584 624 674 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Senior Member roxy161 is an unknown quantity at this point roxy161's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trading also varies from day to day and sometimes i make profit and sometimes suffer some losses so if iearn some profit then i will think that how my startegy worked and i will try to make some changes and try to improve it for another day and then try apply it on second day but if i suffer losses, then i will try to sort out my mistakes and try to know the reason of my loses and then make a good..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mahmud72 is an unknown quantity at this point mahmud72's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well its not true that everyday the market will go the same way. Sometimes it may go down and sometimes go up. But every day I always prefer to trade in a good time and I keep an eye on the market for searching the best time. But all that time its not turns into profit, sometimes goes in loss. It depend on the market situation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamalesh7 is on a distinguished road kamalesh7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i'm dong trading so day by day my skill is going to be rich so by dong trading i'm pr acting as well . i hope near future i'll do better by doing my daily trading . so i'm getting well. i hope near future i'll be professional trader.

Senior Member infoworld is an unknown quantity at this point infoworld's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trading of every Forex trader can never be the same everyday and my trading days is no exception, sometimes, am happy and in great profit and atimes am in a mess and series of losses but the fact that i learn from my losses have been keeping me and making me stronger day by day

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahira View Post
    Everyday is experience formations. forex is able to make money for everybody but its also true that everbody can not earn from forex. because it requres a lot of efford to learn the business well.
    yes every day increase our experience in forex and i think with the passage of time we can become experienced trader who can earn very good amount from forex trading but it is not easy task.

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to ask that how your trading varies from day to day?i mean sometimes you may get loss,sometimes profit.how yours?
    Yes, I am my trading results still not regularly and routinely. In one week I do not always profit. The one day even two days, I lose. But I tried, at least 3 days a week to make profit. Calculations, of the 100 transactions which I do every week, a maximum of 30 transactions that loss. I'm trying to reduce the rate of loss continues.

Senior Member mendhogibaz is an unknown quantity at this point mendhogibaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to ask that how your trading varies from day to day?i mean sometimes you may get loss,sometimes profit.how yours?
    I traded monotonous and not much variety that I developed just a method of analysis and strategy. I prefer to focus on one system in order to memorize and can take advantage of the excess.

Senior Member yasinvai is on a distinguished road yasinvai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every day is actually a new and different working day. Its not a assurance than a individual, having said that good he may possibly be, can certainly make profit each and every day. Losing a short time do come about. if one will start to accept the following decline graciously, this individual is actually a phase ahead of the rest of the pack. Because payback stock trading can be one main reason to get malfunction on the beginner.

Banned prince45 is an unknown quantity at this point prince45's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi, i want to ask that how your trading varies from day to day?i mean sometimes you may get loss,sometimes profit.how yours? best job.....

Senior Member moh44497 is an unknown quantity at this point moh44497's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    DAy by day i learn the trading forex more and become a better trading trader, so for the beginner's of the forex trading always start he trading forex with demo account and take regular practice and get the basic trading education online and best money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 574 of 677 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 584 624 674 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)