+ Reply to Thread
Page 565 of 677 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 563 564 565 566 567 575 615 665 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think is my trading additionally varies from day to firmly day and generally i create profit and generally suffer a few losses therefore if iearn a few profit then i will be able to assume that how my startegy worked and i will be able to attempt to firmly create a few changes and attempt to firmly improve it for an additional day after which attempt apply it on second day other then if i suffer losses, then i will be able to attempt to firmly sort out my mistakes and attempt to learn the explanation of my loses after which create a very good..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned easy_mezoo is on a distinguished road easy_mezoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually currency trading each day different from the other there is a profit and loss and this depends on currency movements up and down

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member monpabna is an unknown quantity at this point monpabna's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are planning a vacation trip to Cancun, hop the ferry across the bay to the small finger-shaped Isla Mujeres. The name means "Island of Women" and there are a number of theories as to how the name came to be but it's not because of the topless beach.

Banned amrin is an unknown quantity at this point amrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    all right you are right, because we could not obtain stable values, some times we have to face the defeat and some period we could get the profit, and the big cause is that the market is unstable, we cannot appreciate it well, so we have to countenance the loss, and profit. I was perceptibly very easier said than done to do with a few variation of each day and is very confusing ..urbanized a difference of one alone is extremely difficult, let unaccompanied run a few things ..

Banned horibol1 is an unknown quantity at this point horibol1's Avatar
    Thanks
    So far i dont think i am an expert here, so all days are not making me profit, there are days i get big losses but there are days giving me moderate profit as well. But like others i am not satisfied with current performance and shall be walking on the path to excel. good job............................................... ..................................

Senior Member Rashequr Rahman is an unknown quantity at this point Rashequr Rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's really a challenging job to maintain consistency in forex. I don't usually lose my trades before I earn a tolerable amount of profit unless i'm forced to do so because of the unpredictability of the market. Most of the days i end up making a profit.

Senior Member ashasker49 is an unknown quantity at this point ashasker49's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is great job.Its not a guarantee that a trader, however good he/she may be, will make profit each and every day. Losing days do occur and when one begins to accept this graciously, the trader is a step ahead of the rest of the pack.

Banned rayhanulislam is an unknown quantity at this point rayhanulislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    My trade also varies day to day and sometimes in the benefits and sometimes suffer certain losses. So if I win some benefit, so I would think how my strategy worked and I will try to make some changes and try to improve on another day. Then try to apply the other day. but if I suffer, so I shall try to correct my mistakes and try to find out the cause of my tab. and take a good strategy for a second day. Why is good for daily trade analysis and then try to improve every day. We must also change the way in which our trade should vary daily. There are days where the technical analysis game day and at other times, the fundamental analysis. Therefore, sometimes we win and sometimes we loss.

Banned skp202 is on a distinguished road skp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading hum kise tarh se bhi kar sakten hain trading ke liy market ko samghna zroori hai yadi humm market ko chart dekh kar samgh gye hain to trading bade araam se kar sakten hain usme hume orofit mil sakta hai yadi aisa nhi hai to muskil hai profit kama pana .

Senior Member optical is an unknown quantity at this point optical's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading day to day vary kerti hay kabhi kisi din market up hoti hay our kisi roaz down hoti hay ice leay yeh keh pana mushkil hota hay keh trader kis din kitna kama paye ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 565 of 677 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 563 564 565 566 567 575 615 665 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)