+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 677 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many things make forex change from one day to another , firstly there is the news that have big impact on trading , also international events , politic things , all those impact makes forex markets move ona variable basis ,means we can't always be right and we can't always be wrong , things changes and we need to adapt.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Connect009 (2019-03-30), Shahid78 (2019-03-03), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25)

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, every time is a fresh and varied time. This is not a contract with the intention of a trader, but the benefits he gets, will generate good profits every time. Correcting a lost day occurs and as soon as people start giving a positive response politely, traders are a step forward from the destruction of the masses. Because revenge trading is a single core rationalizing pro failure from a beginner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I have been able to send a lot of money to a foreign exchange or to buy something that is already being untouched. Jadi, who has been working as a teacher, has been working for a long time, he has been waiting for a long time to reach the US. There is no unemployment in the Forex market. However, we have to pay a maximum interest in the forex market, and we have to pay attention to the fact that we have to pay a monthly fee.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a conclusion of our regular trading changes from day to day, in any strategy, because it is truly impulsive, every day, we turn off external transfer activities, we cannot get the same adoption results. Small profits, several times my instrument went up to one period without occasional profits. and every day is actually a fresh one and if someone starts to accept this gracefully, the two traders are actually one step at a time the rest of the package. and other days. This is not ensuring that a trader, but he is good, will make a profit every day. The loss of achievement occurred

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Conditions and market behavior that will result in notifying your personal trading results. we must have a definite trading system and that I build them back rain or shine. although there is a temptation to strictly change the trading system but with time someone will overcome the problem and stick to a tested and trusted system. therefore, I will not worry when it deteriorates as long as I stick to my trading rules. . .

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trade also varies from day to day firmly and generally I make a profit and generally suffer some losses. Therefore, if I get a little profit, then I will think about how my strategy works. And that I can try to take some changes and check to develop it for one more day. Then try hard to apply it on the second day. But if I suffer losses. So I will try hard to sort out my mistakes and check to find the reason for my loss. Then make a smart strategy for one more day, so it's smart to take daily trading analysis then try to develop day after day.

Senior Member Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,774 Times in 1,026 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mari trading varies day by day thik ho rahi hain or main achi tra se fida le rha hon forex ki market se or main acha profit le rha hon forex k market se or hum ko is main profit ho rha ha.

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    Actually it does not ... if I was supposed to change my trading style ... I would probably quit because that would be impossible for me to change my approach. The most natural solution to the inbuilt flaws and defects is to manipulate your system according to your own style. For example, if a trader thinks that he is quite jumpy, nervous, experiences jitters and shivers when his orders are logged online ... he should change from swing or trend trading to scalping ... where he would be more relaxed knowing beforehand that he is not gonna be in a trade for hours ... it is now or in a few moments that he will have the result. So I think a trader can work hard at changing his trading style from one to another once in his lifetime but from day to day basis, I don't think that would be possible at all.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-02-27), Shahid78 (2019-02-28)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well all try to trade well to get a pip, some time we can't go with the right trade, we have to analyze the trade whether it is making up or down trade trends or ranges, the problem is how you are looking to trade, I use a day framework look at trends and wait for the right entry pint at the right time, i win most of the time because i know where to ride trade with a loose right stop and money management USE PRICE ACTION TO MINIMIZE YOUR SMALL

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-24)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a doubt the response to your daily investment is different every day, any approach, many procedures from our adoption we can easily not get the same consequences every day because the foreign exchange market is very dynamic in dynamics. Some of our periods help generate small income and sometimes come out without earning up to and including 1 week.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 677 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)