+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 677 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 576 626 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Banned hot_mail is an unknown quantity at this point hot_mail's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. So far i dont think i am an expert here, so all days are not making me profit, there are days i get big losses but there are days giving me moderate profit as well. But like others i am not satisfied with current performance and shall be walking on the path to excel.what do you mind?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hodrak is an unknown quantity at this point hodrak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    varying in trading is depending upon the experience done yesterday or previous times in forex.because we should not hold only one strategy that leads to loss so better to make the variety in forex according to our daily experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fst2012 is on a distinguished road fst2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be able to understand that the forex trading market is not a stable market it is very volatile market,so each day market movements varies and that is why the analysis making that do give us profits varies as well.

Senior Member Gatu is on a distinguished road Gatu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is usually related with the concept that what goes down must come up. and whats up must go down. the in between you have to know and understand where the spikes are. people really have to know where and how and when they can work all these types of trade.

Banned lukman is an unknown quantity at this point lukman's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes every day I learn more and more with real trading and hence my experiences have increased. and also sometimes I faces some loss and sometimes get some profit. I think it is every business rule.

Senior Member malingbesar forex is an unknown quantity at this point malingbesar forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yess. guys. its .loss and profit is the part of the business and earning good success so if you learn well about forex and get good knowledge and experience then i think loss less and one day finished loss only earn profit and profit in forex. and my business in forex is aslo like that i earn some time profit and some time loss because its a part of the business so here we worked

Senior Member apip is an unknown quantity at this point apip's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am trading with management this way: gain three days from 50 to 200 percent, one-day loss of 25 to 150 percent. On the fourth day I took advantage of 25 to 100 percent.

yes it is better to keep the loss of what we do better initial funding transaction we draw and we could use the proceeds from any transaction

Banned samat is an unknown quantity at this point samat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to ask that how your trading varies from day to day?i mean sometimes you may get loss,sometimes profit.how yours?
    I will follow what is going on or following the market trend is ongoing and will perform a variety of fariasi setrategi, also using time trends, and analysis

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by emasforex View Post
    the task will be hardest. This will make your customers They won't feel too much pressure to be professional or forceful. It allows them to give the details in their own words via their own style. more comfortable and proud to give good feedback.
    In business do you go into without first trying to learn about it. If you do that, you will just fail there and like forex too you have to learn about the forex before you try to start trading. It is very important to learn good skills that will keep you in profit otherwise no need to try to trade forex.

Senior Member nofnofri is an unknown quantity at this point nofnofri's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes like a investor all of us earn money while at the occasions all of us reduction cash but since an expert you need to be in a position to convey more successful investments compared to dropping investments as well as your own deficits ought to be smaller sized when compared with your own earnings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 677 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 576 626 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)