+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 677 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 477 527 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Senior Member brahim is an unknown quantity at this point brahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi my freind,if we are good learning our forex and we have the experience and the knowledge ,we make
    sure that we increase our profit and decreases our loss ,but it is normally to lose or to profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alirazaryk is an unknown quantity at this point alirazaryk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because I think so far, I am not an expert here, I have made ​​a profit every day, there is the day you get a big loss, but I have a day profit that may moderate too me. However, like others, I am walking in the way of improvement I do not satisfied with the current performance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned salinak312 is an unknown quantity at this point salinak312's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya sometimes we get loss and sometimes profit. if we have patience, knowledge and sector skills then we can merchandise varies from day by day. otherwise we get experience peak time.

Senior Member khalidkhan4585 is an unknown quantity at this point khalidkhan4585's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this class of forex everybody can love money and also retrogress, every day there are a tidings, every day we yield positions, the end of the day was the success perspective and separate loses, the exclusive most of us decided to finish their success positions, and let the unfortunate perspective loses over and over again. this is our problem!

Senior Member thfood1985 is an unknown quantity at this point thfood1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right i think that the trade at forex market will be diffrent from day to, day we should always keep trade with just believe each and every Forex trader provides exact same encounter within Forex trade.

Senior Member ustadz danu is an unknown quantity at this point ustadz danu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm trading in forex not the same as day to firmly day. from my beginning in forex i'm obtaining newer experience around my daily trade. day by day my earning is increasing and that i am having sensible experience in forex. a few day is available in my life a boaring and regarding that day i cant earn any profit and typically i keep my trade high.

Senior Member Maahum is an unknown quantity at this point Maahum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex online bussines ha joka market ka economy ki waja sa change hoti ha toh kaisi b sec market ki position b change ho skti ha..toh ap kbhe b imagine nhe kr sktay homarket ki positon ko..

Senior Member samia12 is an unknown quantity at this point samia12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed at times most of us find loss and also at times profit in the event we have patience expertise and also business knowledge and then we can easily trade can vary through daily. otherwise most of us find loss utmost occasion.

Senior Member hilman is an unknown quantity at this point hilman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i went through trading, along with the profit and loss experience. other then i forever focus upon the addition of equity, therefore there will be occasions when i leave floating for some days, till i will increase the equity as to the new trading results.

Banned momoahah is an unknown quantity at this point momoahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    as i think sometimes we get loss and sometimes profit. if we screw forbearance, noesis and business skills then we can trade varies from day by day. otherwise we get loss extremum moment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 677 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 477 527 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)