+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 677 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamen sirf aik hee trading strategy sey trading naheen karnee ho gee is kaam keiliey ham logon ko different trading strategies ko use karna hota hey ager to aik trading strategy sey aap ko profit ho rha hey to yeh sab sey best hota hey . lekin men is men trading kartey huey mukhtalif trading plans use karta hun . forex trading is very risky business and you may face loss in trading many trader face loss in trading due to getting big profit so avoid greed and then satrt trading you must have good plan and good management to get big profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there may be days when market provides superb opportunities and earning here is amazingly straightforward, however there are alternative days once it is an effort to trade e day either there's terribly uninteresting movement or trend isn't clear and predicting future move is quite dificult, thus each day differenciates and that i attempt to help make most on favour day and sit out or trade safer on others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am first forex trading is day by day increase my knowledge because this bsueinss is my in new.this business is no easy.i am first time some profit form this busenss and some time face loss because i am no enough skill about this business.forex business is daily trade and earn daily many information about this business. how you are trading varies from day to day? my trading also varies from day to day and sometimes i make profit and sometimes suffer some losses....so if i earn some profit, then i will think that how my strategy worked... and i will try to make some changes and try to improve it for another day.....and then try to apply it on second day...but if i suffer losses, then i will try to sort out my mistakes and try to know the reason of my losses....and then make a good strategy for another day....so it is good to make analysis of daily trading and then try to improve day by day.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have patience, knowledge and business skills then we can trade varies from day by day. It is good to make analysis of daily trading and then try to improve day by day. All we can do is plan our trade on the given day and trade our plan without giving room to the emotions. they can not be separated. It's just more of that which we experience it. Some times we have to face the loss and some times we could get the profit.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    also varies from day to day and sometimes i make profit and sometimes suffer some losses....so if i earn some profit, then i will think that how my strategy worked... and i will try to make some changes and try to improve it for another day.....and then try to apply it on second day...but if i suffer losses, then i will try to sort out my mistakes and try to know the reason of my losses....and then ma:-):-)

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade in forex market can show a discrepancy daily therefore you're right during this purpose, we ought to forever keep the trade with just one strategy that would be not serious, we could combine the strategies and create a reliable strategy we and even supposing this can be understood, other then the necessary factor is how we should deal in and with what strategy. Every day is different from the other day because the market moves and because of changing economic news, global news and also the market is jumpy and there on Tuesday and Wednesday at the opening of the borate America and Europe have significant liquidity and the market moves quickly

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading can not be the selfsame ordinary since the industry movements differs every azygous day. All we can do is drawing our switch on the surrendered day and swap our intend without giving live to the emotions. Stalking strictly our program and implementing it at the suited instance can fetch us intellectual profits equal in the bad trading days. All traders do not straighten profits every day and in the homophonic sort all traders do not neaten losses every day and these changes are majorly because of the interchange in the forex mart because of the toll modification event. We pauperism to be prepared to modification along the activity to tidy redeeming money.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I think so far, I am not an expert here, I have made ​​a profit every day, there is the day you get a big loss, but I have a day profit that may moderate too me. However, like others, I am walking in the way of improvement I do not satisfied with the current performance. in this class of forex everybody can love money and also retrogress, every day there are a tidings, every day we yield positions, the end of the day was the success perspective and separate loses, the exclusive most of us decided to finish their success positions, and let the unfortunate perspective loses over and over again. this is our problem!

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss and profit is a district of the business, so we is allowed to improve the ability to firmly learn and up to firmly date when using the latest data, possibly once you go over articles ( web / forums / etc ) can you will end up confused via the several sorts of trading designs. this can be reasonable as a result of the style is highly subjective, every person differs. therefore take that matches along with your style ( time, risk ratio, psychology ) then that style needs to be check and analysis. till ensuing time you select a style suits along with your trading style and after all bring in profit.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Their an excellent ensure that the trader is likely to make income every day. Shedding days to weeks complete take place when one particular will start to simply accept this graciously. You'll find days to weeks i get large losses yet you can find days to weeks providing us average income at the same time. Don't dash to manufacture a income within this enterprise because it all desires to go through comprehensive, perhaps today anyone reduction yet when you keep develop your ability.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 677 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)