+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best forex trading strategy?

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, generally my dear I do think that the best forex trading its in your self and . its can be reach in long way MA, i guess its the simple strategy and easy to understand, afterward you could combine those indicators as your favour the standart strategy which necessary to applied and simple is about crossing . trading main sab se best tu yahe hai ke ek tu ap log ache pair select kro or phr invest bhe achi hona bht he zarori hai forex ke traidng main phr ap log watch kr ke trading kro agar best enring krni hai tu zida se zida time do forex ke trading ko phr he sucess kr sakte ho bht juld forex ko,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you ought to be arrive profesional vendor. You will need to have several causes of the current market industry. You will require strategy, which which strategy allow you to for get a big cashflow. You're comfertable doable strategy and therefore before make use of strategy or even indicator, you have to count your probability get and injuries. And you have to keep individuals account possessing good money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    7 days one day time benefit together with reduction, it is actually currently a great statistics inside foreign market company. Provided that a lot of us remain prior to good earnings management and so the effect associated with any deduce inside thirty days it's nevertheless throughout intensive. Distinct again later on when most of us knowledge the exact reduction, we have been often motivated through expertise which permits it to show in to help all-out.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir best strategy koi bi nahi hoti hay sab ko aap achi bol saktay ho jo kay aap ko profit day jay iss kay liya simple jo hay wo hay moving average or R.S.I indicator ki using iss say bahtar or koi bi nahi hay iss waja say ham ko in dono ko use karna hota hay iss kay sath sath ham news par bi treading kar saktay hane.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading aik bara online business he es min humin profit earn karne ka moqa milta he hum jeise jeise es karobar min work karte hin to kisi bhi achi stretagy ki talash bhi rehti he aur best stretagy to wo hoti he jis min loss ki bhi calculation rakhin aur soch samjh kar trade karte hue apne profit k level ko bhi increase karin to mujhe to scalping hi pasand ati he. The best strategy for trading in Forex, your conscious mind, because money getting is not so easy . Learning, practice demo account give you the direction and suggestion but get earning depends on your Technique by the knowledge of your experienced. So I think which is the best it only can be find you. I get result by the moving average analyzing.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main koi bhe strategy 100% sure nahe hoti laikin aik best professional strategy se market trend ka idea ho jata hai es se kafi help milti hai forex main sanitation bht he speed se change hoti hai es ly apko market direction ko look kar k he ap aik best planning kar sakte ho forex main always lot size small rekhn stop loss ka use zaror karn apne learning process ko continue rekhn money management zaror karn forex main market analysis oor news ko zaror read karn

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no strategy that can be categorized as100% best strategy of all, because there isn't any strategy that does not lose money. Yet the only way to know a better strategy is to figure out which one gains much more money than it loses in the process. we ought to make each of our method avoiding in order to duplicate some others due to the fact all have distinct attitude therefore we ought to make personal method and verify the item upon demo consideration.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best fx trading approach, there's nothing similar to best fx trading approach simply because every approach features it`s positives and negatives,. as well as there's nothing much like the best dealing approach that may make one hundred percent 100 % pure income every time, even the top gurus int right forex trading subject unfastened funds many times. Good forex trading is with us makes us able to make the results of this would be a better fit with what we use in the development of which would be we could be cleaner. Therefore any person who would be better than what we experience in forex trading will be better.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you feel fear if you feel greed while trading then theirs one thing missing. Control and skills. In forex trading you will know that you are good strategy and mentally prepared to do forex trading when you don't see any monetary value while you are trading. Before when I see my position earning I'm all smile when I see my position taking a hit I feel stress. Now I don't feel anything. I don't even concentrate on how much I earn or how much I loss I concentrate on my indicators and on my strategy.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer the simple strategy, I use a strategy by utilizing candlestick to obtain information about market conditions, and I also learned candlestick pattern, other than that I use support and resistance levels to determine price movement and make a decision entry. The best strategy is a strategy that makes us comfortable, and I was comfortable with my strategy. the strategy that is good is the strategy that you yourself that can be able to work with and be sure to bring in the best of everything and these is the strategy that you yourself has tested and made good time with it and so we work as hard to bring in the best, mine is to trade with swing trades

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)