+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 215 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best forex trading strategy?

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many good trading strategies out there, and we can choose the best based on our trading style, our character and our trading psychology. Because every trader will have a different style and trading psychology. It makes the best trading strategy for each trader to be different too and Actually there is no best Forex trading strategy, Because there is no strategy that works 100% in the Forex market. But I always prefer it in News trading. Trade news is great for new traders. Good news trading is always very profitable. I always love to trade GBP / USD pair, because this couple has too much news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no strategy that can be categorized as 100% best strategy, because there is no strategy that does not lose money. But the only way to find out a better strategy is to figure out which one gets more money than the lost in the process. and we have to make every method we avoid to duplicate some of the others because the facts all have different attitudes therefore we have to create a private method and verify the item based on demo considerations.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you feel afraid if you feel greed when trading then they are missing one thing. Controls and skills. In forex trading, you will know that you are a good strategy and mentally prepared to trade forex when you do not see any monetary value when you trade. Previously when I saw the position I produced I all smiled when I saw my position beaten, I felt stressed. Now I feel nothing. I do not even concentrate on how much I make or how much I lose, I concentrate on my indicators and strategies.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asif24 dis View Post
    I am unsure about the strategy. I have read so many different strategies and they all claim to be the best and easiest. I was just wondering if anybody suggestion some good strategy for trading forex.
    with the good investment and good experience only short term trading is the best strategies so for kunke short term ki trading min hm log short time min good profit le sakate hin or risky bhi nh huta hi min zyda trading short term ki hi kurta hun or zyda trading evening min hi kurta hun kunke es time min market best huti hi or min es time min good profit kur leta hun or good earning hu jati hi es time min short time ki trading best hi

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-05-28), jhoradpak (2018-05-28)

Junior Member tarigu will become famous soon enough tarigu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Strategy is very important to trade with in the forex market, every seller has a method to trade it for that we do not understand that it is the best to trade during this market. we should always trade in abundant demo accounts to push for a viable strategy for ourselves. A good strategy is a strategy that you alone can work with and be sure to bring out the best of everything and this is a strategy that you yourself have tested and made a good time with it and so we work hard to bring out the best, mine is trading with swing trade

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere Khayal Se sabse best strategy Woh Hai jis mein fundamental analysis or technical analysis ko combine Karke strategy banate hain Dono ko combine karne se aap ko bahut accha market ka idea ho jata hai ki kis direction Me Humne Apna order open karna hai Is liye Hamesha Apne strategy banane ke liye technical aur fundamental Dono analysis ko use kare kaam karna hai

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many powerful strategies that can be used in trading. I prefer the broken trend strategy. I also love to use Fibonacci strategy. It is also adopted in a few times on props and resistors, it is not safe but I get a little profit from them.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best strategy is the strategy that makes us comfortable. the better we find the strategy itself with the exercises in the demo account. because in the trading experience demo account will make us more familiar with the market, and we will automatically know how comfortable and profitable strategy for our trade. I do not believe in trading in one strategy You have to make sure that you always embellish things by incorporating a few other things as you only have one type of trade it may be like a template and that's not good if trading conditions change

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many Forex trading strategies that you can use when trading in the Forex market so you only need to test it with the help of a demo trading account so you can easily make money from your trading strategy when trading on a real trading account. One of the best Forex trading strategies is that you have to place trades with market trends so you can easily make good money from this trading business, so first try to determine the right market trends with the help of the fundamentals.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy to trade is a strategy that can make you comfortable in forex trading. do not just look at the results obtained by others using the strategy. because the same strategy, if used for some traders will result will be different. so it's better to focus on strategies that make you comfortable. of course good, unfortunately I basically like to believe that forex takes patience and long term planning to earn better income if want to get better than have to take the cheap price we will make it then we will get profit and if we will trade with the small lots and we will take the risk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 215 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)