+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 215 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2147

Thread: What is the best forex trading strategy?

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear in forex trading actually I consider that forex trader should develop his own strategy by analyzing the market according to his trading style,capital,expectation of profit and risk level.forex trader should not use other trader's strategy because a strategy cannot make profit in all the trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trader ke pass trading karne ke liye good strategy hi a bahut jaroori hoti hai aur trader ko khud market me bana hota hai jise trader market me strategy se achhe se trade kar skate hai trader ko yaha kar strategy ko khud Kaam karni hoti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should know that the one that we have liked and then got to know on how to make use of it will be the best one there isn't any best Forex technique with out holy grail available in the market located at least until eventually now and so i tell you professionals search for the best income managing knowledge review substance and discover more about that with specifics, in case you carry on researching the best technique that you are wasting of time.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe every trading has each strategy, and it was definitely the best. because I think the best strategy, a strategy that makes us feel comfortable when trading. and the best strategy for us, not necessarily to be good for others, so do not be affected by the strategies of others from seeing the results.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best trading strategy is to trade with low volume it is very good for the newbies in this strategy the trades will never get loss in the trading market but they will get money in this trading business

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend we have to develop our own trading strategy and all successful traders have their own trading strategy and then they are doing trading with their own trading plan and we know that trade with the trend and make money online.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear, I obviously believe that if you are newbies in forex market then first of all you should open demo account to practice like real trading you can take experienced like real trading.you have also hart and indicator study also of forex market.

Banned Salufx is on a distinguished road Salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have just learned the most important lesson...... "There is no magic trading strategy." It will depend on your trading style and personality. And trading strategies may only work in certain types of market conditions. I haven't seen one that works all the time. you might also over trading and excepting a lot from the trading strategies. Or just experienced using the strategy at the wrong times and conclude that they don't work and continue with a new strategy.

Senior Member shahbaz9 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagta ha ke best strategy koi cheez bhi nhi ha kyun ke humain jitna experience hota market ke bary me utna hi axha chance hota humari pass earning krne ka is liye mind open kr ke trade krni chahe forex is not enough easy to do trade..........

Senior Member pipshunt is an unknown quantity at this point pipshunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we all need to develop our own trading strategy and I think if we can trade with proper analysis and proper discipline then all strategy can bring good results and can get success with any strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 215 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)