+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 106 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my winning probability stands within 70% to 80%. Since i am not a regular forex trader. I have suffered losses. So if i open 10 trades, i can win 7 or 8 trades among them. But i am trying hard to win more trades and trying to increase my winning probability also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned songkok is on a distinguished road songkok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rock View Post
    We have to trade without the greed and emtions also we have to follow the news and so that with our experience we can make the proper analysis and can make the right decision to win.
    In deciding the appropriate analysis is very difficult because it takes practice and intelligence in identifying price. Actually, do not panic when we have no floating, floating as long as it does not exceed the support and resistance. Because if the SnR is in breach would provide a new signal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silenteyes View Post
    What we need in forex trading is to have more wins than loss. IF we can generate profit even 5% more than what we have lost, it is good for us. Then we need to improve our trading to get that winning probability to increase.
    totally agree with you.. we just need to minimize our losses so that we can maximize our wins.... in forex nobody can actually earn profit all the time.. but even with huge losses we need to learn how to end up with profit.. we can always use higher risk to reward ratio to do that..
    Searching Myself...

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to trade without the greed and emtions also we have to follow the news and so that with our experience we can make the proper analysis and can make the right decision to win.

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Courage is one thing which we underestimate and keep giving more attention to risk management and emotion factor. If you are lacking courage, it will not allow you to make big deal and you will not be making good results in case of high capital.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Well my winning probability is around 90-95 % but I strongly feel that winning probability mainly depends on the trading strategy, if you have a good strategy then you will definitely be successful.
    I think not only with a strategy that can make a successful trader in the trade. There are many factors related to each other. Ranging from risk and capital management, psychological trader and the courage to enter the market.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Well my winning probability is around 90-95 % but I strongly feel that winning probability mainly depends on the trading strategy, if you have a good strategy then you will definitely be successful.
    Yes that's true if you have a good strategy if your wining probability will be also high But I don't have that amount of probability so my friend I would like know about your strategy can you

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsblack18 View Post
    My winning probability maybe now still around 50 percent because i still learn to make better trading strategy. But for me that is doesn't matter because in forex it's important not to lose than try to win. I am believe with accept this point and try to make my trading target i can increase my winning chance.
    You mean to win 50% of it is how? whether win 50% of capital or no loss and no profit at all. If you must know how to forex trading in this market. Maybe then we can petrify and discuss about it with each other so as to improve and update your system, it's just a suggestion

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My winning probability maybe now still around 50 percent because i still learn to make better trading strategy. But for me that is doesn't matter because in forex it's important not to lose than try to win. I am believe with accept this point and try to make my trading target i can increase my winning chance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 106 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)