+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main problem is how will we know if what is the probability %.?sometimes we can decide that the probability of earning is %80 based on our signals our analyses but it may turn back and everything can be upside down.maybe the measurement will be not to trade without any signal and purpose and not trade against the trend.it can make our winning probability higher.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    well as for me i think my winning profitability is 60 percent because i always take much of my time to analysis the market and always wait for a confirmation before i place any trade of which this the very best we can always do in other to make the profit out of the market all day so i lose less and gain the more
    wow congratulations for you. 60% winning is better because it is already far from 50:50 so it means that you are not relying on luck.
    i hope i can bring my performance to that level first and then go from there to make improvements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kunal ranjan View Post
    Winning probability in FOREX cannot be analysis as here every one want to win but only those win who trade sensibly . So if you trade sensibly then you have the maximum chances of winning.
    each trader has the potential to define themselves in a winning trade just to live how we can deal with the movement direction of the market that can at least be clearly predict which way the market is

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right now I'm still down few pips and I'm hoping to breakeven soon. Once I'm breakeven I'm sure I will going to earn good in forex. Right now what I'm doing is hedging and its really a slow start if you are doing hedging. but once you are established in hedging you going to have a good profitable strategy. Its really good to trade long term. Once you have good trading strategy you just can't loss.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm still pretty new in this market and don't have that much experience that is why my winning percentage is very low.
    i see that other members on this forum already have a great winning ratio.
    i hope i can also become successful like you guys.

Member kunal ranjan is an unknown quantity at this point kunal ranjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Winning probability in FOREX cannot be analysis as here every one want to win but only those win who trade sensibly . So if you trade sensibly then you have the maximum chances of winning.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    75-80% ki winning ratio hona bahut badi baat hai..experience traders ka ratio itna hota hai aur itna ratio hone se trader market seb ahut ache pasie bana sakta hai
    experience ke sath hi winning probability badti hai..jaise jaise trader experience gain karga waise waise usse market se fayda hoga

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    75-80% ki winning ratio hona bahut badi baat hai..experience traders ka ratio itna hota hai aur itna ratio hone se trader market seb ahut ache pasie bana sakta hai
    experience ke sath hi winning probability badti hai..jaise jaise trader experience gain karga waise waise usse market se fayda hoga

Member Jackdoson is on a distinguished road Jackdoson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bohot surot lagte ho..your topics. I need more and more topics about Forex. Share in the forum.

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade with ninety percent win and ten percent loss ratio. after long run i fixed my trade with only one strategy. which is hundred percent accurate. i do not trade out of this strategy. but in some exceptional case i fall in loss.
    love forex and encourage your friends to join in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)