+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 106 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i am capable to make enough profit now but winning probability depends on price movement's analysis , i am able to trace all of them which is actually in chart and this could be 100% also but not for all times , so it depends on conditions also , most of the traders get different results in different conditions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My winning probability in Forex is only 60%, it is low for me because my risk is bigger than my reward because I am scalping, so I must practice a lot and make my winning higher and find a better risk to reward ratio. My target is only 80% for me to become profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i can accept low win probability as long as the winning trades have at least 1:2 or 1:3 risk to reward ratio.
    if the winning trades only have lower risk to reward ratio then it's bad for the trader because there is nothing to offset the losses and make profit.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kiran View Post
    Well my winning probability is around 90-95 % but I strongly feel that winning probability mainly depends on the trading strategy, if you have a good strategy then you will definitely be successful.
    Do not count them daily since gk bro good market every day, take some time and wrote an important good you have to know where the conditions are good for you, do not let you know the circumstances the most appropriate for your position later.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well my winning probability is around 90-95 % but I strongly feel that winning probability mainly depends on the trading strategy, if you have a good strategy then you will definitely be successful.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My winning probability average is winning 8 trade from 10 my trading activity... i got 80% probability because i always follow the rule from my strategy and developing my strategy.... but, i did not make much money because i have big stop loss while each trade...
    please click THANKS

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is gambling and it is 50;50 chance if u dont have the knowledge in this field..
    After we have knowledge,i think our strategy must have 80% chance of winning..
    and we set 20% loss with stop loss..In my trade,7 of my 10 trade is profit..

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for question, as per your question, forex is good way to income online with out any rix. If I can do work more I can Income more. I f I advertise more to expand forex then income also increasing. so go ahead with forex. At present Fores is good income sources for unemployed people.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I give most of the trade on the basis of scalping strategy and my winning probability is 90 in my trade like, if i give 10 trade then i get profit from 9 trade but my trading lot size is very smaller for this reason my profit is small.

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a 50:50 game before the trade is set but once a good trade is set, the trader could take is as one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 106 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)