+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 106 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Senior Member zaidis is an unknown quantity at this point zaidis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the chance to win my position in 70% to 80%. Since I am not a regular trader currencies. I have suffered losses. Even if they are open 10 operations, I can win 7 & 8 with on another. But trying to get more contracts and attempt to increase the probability of winning me, too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rak is an unknown quantity at this point rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    75-80% ki winning ratio hona bahut badi baat hai..experience traders ka ratio itna hota hai aur itna ratio hone se trader market seb ahut ache pasie bana sakta hai
    experience ke sath hi winning probability badti hai..jaise jaise trader experience gain karga waise waise usse market se fayda hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In truth my wining probability is 100% from my invest in one thirty days.
    i have made that due to the fact i follow my approach as well as my rule with discipline.
    i've learnt about motion of fx currency market while trading. prior to opening my position i do my research correctly.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hasan.mehedi View Post
    My best outstanding risk is certainly usually allow me to secure 9 due to 10 sells however , that does not lead to my organization is extremely earning substantial return however , the reason is , make the most of substantial avoid deprivation together with lessen objective - which will make my family have an overabundance is declared the winner. However , although the profits / losses happen to be hard to find however , much larger.
    The basic thing that forex requires is a very good knowledge. Forex is not easy to understand, it is difficult but if you start taking interest in it, then becomes easy for you. Those who wanted to do forex trade must come with good knowledge in order to get success. First practice on demo accounts to practically learn about it and then start on real accounts.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the moment from some trading done much to earn good profits by more than los banyk fortunately happens in forex trading, forex trading los if calculated with the forex trading menguntungkana Many who seemed still profitable because in general if it stalls at the opening of the first will return a profit in the second opening of trading if such trading is where it can quickly generate a profit then it can generally return from los loss due to the usual direction of motion belawanan, currently trading forex with reliable quality can be done even with almost no idicator because I felt like this forex trading can be used as a handle to increase the value of advantages over the many stalls that occur in the open position trading the same time not increasing the number of advantages over the place in los .

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you must have a winning probability for trades. It takes a long time to work this out. I think a lot of people trade with less than a 50% probability of winning because they are catching bottoms.

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The probability that I win I usually do not count ..
    probably about 70-80% of my own lack of know .. is the high probability forex trading iyu important but how to get an accurate probability, while I was still new in this field ...
    so I have to study harder so I can get a return that is able to support my real life

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello trades pehlay mein loss hi loss kerta hey trading mein chahe koi bhi strategy use keroon.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sharabela View Post
    The winning probability of my trade is about 75%. If anything less than that, I do not trade. Thus, I can telly you ezikiel, I am on the right track. Here in this article you have given more idea about trading strategy and the things that need to be considered before trading. Thanks for the sharing .
    75% are nice and large
    we had to create a target in this transaction so that we have the spirit of the trade, especially we can make our targets to be achieved and make us soar capital that we will expect

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    The winning probability of my trade is about 75%. If anything less than that, I do not trade. Thus, I can telly you ezikiel, I am on the right track. Here in this article you have given more idea about trading strategy and the things that need to be considered before trading. Thanks for the sharing .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 106 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)