+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Member ocikca is an unknown quantity at this point ocikca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing your experience, i have bad english so i only understand a little about all your explanation
    i will try to read all more slowly and hope i will understand it
    i'm newbie in forex so i dont know my winning probability
    last month i got profit 50% from my ballance but i did not count how many position loss or how many win

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member poros is an unknown quantity at this point poros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Successful Forex currency trading that in for Council chance not to be much, and sometimes it can 65% of the success of the relationship and search down. It will depend on the speculator to further increase their successful position and also earn money through the tank.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Nadim is an unknown quantity at this point Nadim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In line with my opinion relating to this my earning likelihood within forex buying and selling just isn't excessive, from time to time it might shift coming from 78% accomplishment percentage and find downhill. It now will depend on this trader to then boost the earning trading along with monetize forex trade...

Senior Member DBC is an unknown quantity at this point DBC's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    terribly impressive in any respect as soon as you have targets and therefore the likelihood of 100% profit during this trade
    systems and patterns in our strategy that discipline makes us comfortable in trading ensuring that we are targeting the target often is accomplished

Member federertichka is an unknown quantity at this point federertichka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello and good morning my brother Yes loads my winning probality, is based on my reading of the way plus chart Is analytical properly or not this should not rush during trading

Senior Member mandiri is an unknown quantity at this point mandiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we look at receiving likelihood the small mainly because as far as fx investment is anxious few things are guaranty consequently we should instead anticipate something to take place nevertheless i think i'll guide just about all trader to understand how for you to reduction a smaller amount and attain the more because the far more a person fear so much shedding the more you retain shedding that is my guide.
    Do or Do Not!
    There is no TRY!

Senior Member jp64 is on a distinguished road jp64's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai meri winning 50% hoti hai aur kabhi account hi loss ho jata hai.mai news ke saath trading karta hu to pip bahut milte hai lekin technical mai loss ho jata hai.

Banned shama12 is an unknown quantity at this point shama12's Avatar
    Thanks
    My successful probability within fx currency exchange investing just isn't too big, from time to time it might transfer via 65% achievement ratio and have downwards. That now depends on the actual trader in an attempt to subsequently boost their own successful trades and also make money using that.

Member bakulmendoan is an unknown quantity at this point bakulmendoan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    winning probability I was 50: 50 because I am still in the learning phase. I've been studying the technical and fundamental. but it turned out to master emotions and apply good money management with the apparently difficult.those two things it is very important to be trading well. i need more time to study well on money management and emotion control

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel it`s be determined by the particular investor when the investor are incredibly excellent recognized regarding forex currency trading and possess excellent method wish this individual possess great wining chance. and so i state while we are find out more and much more and also acknowledge almost all principles regarding currency trading it`s provide us with excellent income

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)