+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    shuru ke dino me meri winning probability bahut kam hua karti thi..bas 25-30% deals hi profit diya karti thi baki lsos me jati thi
    lekin fir aur studies aur analysis ke bad mujhe smajh me aaya ki experience ka bahut abda role hota hai forex me aur fir jaise jaise mera experience badta gaya meri profit ki probability 80% se bhi zada ho gayi
    haan bhai ye baat ek dum sahi hai, shuruwat mein winning ratio kafi kam hota hai, lekin jab jaise jaise trader ka experience badta hai, to uske kamane ke chance achche hone lag jate hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned md helal is an unknown quantity at this point md helal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Winner of 9 out of the 10 Business can win more often, but that does not mean I'm not really a big profit, but I use the stop loss and target low because of this - it makes me to get the victory. But despite the losses, but it is rare.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mandiri is an unknown quantity at this point mandiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and i often including regarding income operations as opposed to sl and tp as a result basically goal income operations is exceedingly wise issue in my opinion income operations is a single the fundamental rules involving the foreign currency market often goal risk and income operations as opposed to dedicated substitute issues.
    Do or Do Not!
    There is no TRY!

Senior Member fajana is an unknown quantity at this point fajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The winning probability of changing currency exchange Forex is not really too high, often could move over 70% of good results in percentage and find a hill. At present, it is depending on the actual researcher in order to subsequently improve your winning bid along with earn money using records.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salo1278 is an unknown quantity at this point salo1278's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, brother loads my winning profanity, is based on my reading of the way plus chart analytical properly or not this ought not rush during trading.

Senior Member shorol is an unknown quantity at this point shorol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our profit in currency trading foreign currency exchange agreement is not very high, often moving performance by 65% and may have a downhill. Now it depends on the particular speculator seeking to increase their lucrative trade in addition to income using the tank.

Senior Member kiron89 is an unknown quantity at this point kiron89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The opportunity to work, I tend to get 9 out of 10 bids, but I would suggest that the actual revenue. But that's because I personally use and also reduce the amount of goals - to create. Overabundance to win, but the failure is often difficult to find. But many more.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have do that because i follow my strategy and my rule with disipline. I larn about movement market trading before take open position. my winning probability is more often i can win 9 our of 10 trade but that does not mean i am really making big profit but this is because i use big stop loss and lowe target. that make me have more wins. But though the losses are rate but bigger.

Member salmansha is an unknown quantity at this point salmansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My own profitable the probability can be obtained 9 of 12 of the agreement, but it does not mean that I actually create a great advantage also for the reason that I make use of significant decline, along with the lower stop goal-to produce the tell me more will win on a regular basis. Errors are, however, exceptional and much more.

Senior Member peewmilon is an unknown quantity at this point peewmilon's Avatar
    Thanks
    shuru ke dino me meri winning probability bahut kam hua karti thi..bas 25-30% deals hi profit diya karti thi baki lsos me jati thi
    lekin fir aur studies aur analysis ke bad mujhe smajh me aaya ki experience ka bahut abda role hota hai forex me aur fir jaise jaise mera experience badta gaya meri profit ki probability 80% se bhi zada ho gayi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)