+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 106 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by surya88 View Post
    Tips for earn profit in Forex Trading. for you a newbie or beginners may not have enough trading experience and you trading skill still low, this is a normal thing, but you can still earn profit in here' way for earn profit in hre for newbie is tradee with scalping style and take any positive profit have like you get : 2 - 5 pips take it. you think if you 7 times earn any 5 pips.

1 pips = $10

5 x $10 = $50
    7 time open trading x $ 50 = $ 350

so you still can earn $ 350 per day. think for calculate 20 working days X $ 350/daily = $ 7000
    you also have to calculate the potential losses that could be obtained. if we only see about profit that we get, it will be very nice if could get $ 350 per day. but the question is, whether we are able to generate $ 350 per day? I think not, so we also have to calculate the potential risk in every trade
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member surya88 is an unknown quantity at this point surya88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tips for earn profit in Forex Trading. for you a newbie or beginners may not have enough trading experience and you trading skill still low, this is a normal thing, but you can still earn profit in here' way for earn profit in hre for newbie is tradee with scalping style and take any positive profit have like you get : 2 - 5 pips take it. you think if you 7 times earn any 5 pips.

1 pips = $10

5 x $10 = $50
    7 time open trading x $ 50 = $ 350

so you still can earn $ 350 per day. think for calculate 20 working days X $ 350/daily = $ 7000

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzonnr is an unknown quantity at this point suzonnr's Avatar
    Thanks
    warnning problem is so bad for all and My own profitable possibility will be more frequently i could acquire 9 away from 10 investments yet that will not suggest i will be actually creating huge income yet it is because i take advantage of huge quit damage and also reduced targeted : that produce myself have an overabundance benefits. Yet although loss are usually unusual yet greater.
    so do it try this business and thanks forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 2013 is an unknown quantity at this point 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    lekin fir aur studies aur analysis ke bad mujhe smajh me aaya ki experience ka bahut abda role hota hai forex me aur fir jaise jaise mera experience badta gaya meri profit ki probability 60% win ratio is very good, just a suggestion if we already have a victory by an amount large enough we do better in order to make the withdrawal

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the profitability in my demo account is so high and i got success 8 out of 10 and its encourages me do it in my real account if you are doing this in your real account and you winning ration is high then i congratulate you on this wonderful thanks.

Member sermilo is an unknown quantity at this point sermilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is of course a great question that we traders must learn to ask ourselves if we choose to succeed in forex trading because we would have to take a record of our performance for us to know whether or not we are performing well.

Senior Member aravin is an unknown quantity at this point aravin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex currency to exchange trading is not to high, sometimes it can move from 50% success ratio and get downwards, It now depends on the trader to try and then increase their winning trades and make money from it to been a very good friend, If it can keep it in one year has reached up to 120% profit.

Senior Member raj93066 is on a distinguished road raj93066's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think i have the trading skilll of the poor quality and i can make the so much of the money in the trading in the so much of the easy way and the best thing in it is be the knowledge and i have the trading ratio of the 50% in it/..

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always having more than 60% winning probability is very much good for the traders so that on long run they can be able to make some consistent profits. Hence, the traders should always try to take up the trades which has more chances for winning in the forex market.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammed_1980 View Post
    No need to chase the target, it is important to be consistent. I just set a target of 10% per month

A small percentage do not burden us and is relatively easy to

achieve, so it can keep our emotions ....
    bhaiya ji apne theek kaha hain monthly target 10% ek chota aur acha target kaha ja sakta hain har month agar hum itna target lete hain aur wo bhi consistently to fir ane waale samay mein humare pass agar 10000$ ka capital hoga to har month 1000$ earn easily kiya ja sakta hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 106 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)