+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 205 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member msf.hazrat is an unknown quantity at this point msf.hazrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we concur within this. Indicators are not correct inside almost all time. my partner and i In the event recognize your own fact, ones market possesses two prospects either buy or even sell. whether indicators shows you involving it, then It might be appropriate in several time. because, ones option can be 3 only. So, its better for you to not waste the date with analyzing throughout indicators. Let people discuss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mr xodox is on a distinguished road mr xodox's Avatar
    Thanks
    course the trader have their indicator self and they choice trust indicator and they can use it better from other indicator or they use many indicator to make the trading session perfect and make open position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member utiez26 is an unknown quantity at this point utiez26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in forex trading because it shows the timing trends and useful for doing analysis in our favorite currency pairs.indicators give good view of your favorite currency pairs market movements.it shows different timing trends.

Senior Member darkboy is an unknown quantity at this point darkboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators just only tools that help rolling during trading and should not be
    relied upon in solo or basically they are tools that support the Technical Analysis
    And everyone looking for the preferred indicator for him and he
    sees that he is sincere and achieves good results with him
    And shall be permanently

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein indicators use krna kafi best hotey hain achey indicators he app ko achi earning dey sakta hai forex trading mein her trader different indicators use krtey hain mere khayal mein zigzag sub sey best indicator hai eis ye app ko kafi help krta hai

Banned qingbin is an unknown quantity at this point qingbin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fluctuations in the balance of the day is the city,
    But closing high income (or low-income), showing that the party made ​​a supposed victory.
    Then early the next trading day trading usually in favor of closing the terminal.
    So, go with the closing direction jiancang regarded as a good move.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friends always use 100 & 200 moving average on chartnya
    but I only use the 200 moving average on my chart, I also sometimes add a moving average 55. these all depend comfort level a trader with the indicators used. because each trader has their own way to do the analysis with these indicators, although we use the same indicators, not necessarily the results we get will be the same
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member Learner4xx is an unknown quantity at this point Learner4xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir main jab bhi mare trading me koi bhi Indicator ko use karte hu to main pahle uske apne demo me use karti hu take wo indicator mare liye acche hai y fir nahi us ke dekhna jaruri hai , agr main ne jaldi me koi galat kadam uthaya hai to mujhe traded me loss hone ki chamne hoti hai ,

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business me Indicators bohat important hain or yeh bohat use full hain or hum ko apni trading me Indicators ko must use kerna chahye or me apni trading me RSI or Stochastic ko use kerta hun or in Indicators se meri achi help hoti hai trading me or me profits ache gain kerta hun in se or indicators ko use kerna faidamand hai.

Member fxhunter is an unknown quantity at this point fxhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading Indicator is also an important things for getting success just keep your trading with this place and hopefully will get success that you want but don't trust 100% with indicator that will can give you losses too ! be care with your trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 205 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)