+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 205 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member Seriojka95 is an unknown quantity at this point Seriojka95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar app na trading indicator dekhana hai tu app ko chiya kay app phela mt4 install karain aur apna trading account open karain us kay baat app 1hur aur 1 min wala indicator choose karain may tu yahi use karta hun kion kay yah mujh bohut suite able hai...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mounxai'im Boulafrah is an unknown quantity at this point Mounxai'im Boulafrah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Peace, mercy and blessings of Godt from their analysis and using indicators.indicators give good not correct in all time. We should know the fact, the market has only two options either buy or sell. If indicators shows anyone of it, then it may view of your favorite currency pairs market movements.it shows different timing trends.but in all time do not believe indicators,

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

brother on the subject of values and on information provided by and wish to take advantage of them esteemed brothers, God willing, analysis and using indicators.indicators give good not correct in all time. We should know the fact, the market already are mysteries, and I wish you could make a lot if God willing, good luck to you and to all E. starch God

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market ke liye indicator bahut jaroori hoti hai trader bina indicator ke market me kabhi bhi thik trade opne nahi kar sakte hai fir indicator ke use se trader ke liye market me earn karna easy ho jaata hai es se entry aur exit sahi milti hai.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many Indicators exists in Forex, The ones in our Forex Metatrader 4 terminal is actually plenty already(more than 30). There are also many Indicators developed by Private Forex traders for the purpose of trading.
    Patience is Key.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai waise to agar dekha jaye, to trading indicator ke bahut fayde hai, main bhi to trading indicator ke istemaal se trading krta hoon, lekin agar hum trading karna jante hai, to indicator bahut helpful sabit hote hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are Forex tools that a trader uses to make analysis and know the directions the Market will follow. Examples of some Popular and good Forex Indicators are RSI, CCI, MA, MACD and Ichimoku.
    Patience is Key.

Member anafal is an unknown quantity at this point anafal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello everyone i'm happy for you answers the best moving average setup that i use is the 4 ema system comprising;13 ema, 21 ema, 60 ema and 200ema. The all act as dynamic resistance and support polnts for long,medium and short term outlooks thank you has all forum members

Member fatdog is on a distinguished road fatdog's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best indicators are the one provided on the mt4 trading account and they are usually free .When trying to determine if we are in an uptrend or down trend that is when I use the 200 days moving average.

Senior Member Yinkysam is an unknown quantity at this point Yinkysam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a forex trader you have a lot of moving average that you can work with. But as for me the best moving average i have ever use is the 50 which is good and perfect. When ever the candle crosses it up, it implies buy and when ever it cross down it implies sell position.

Member fatdog is on a distinguished road fatdog's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best indicators are the one provided on the mt4 trading account and they are usually free and they are very good in trading that kind of a market, you understand them then your technical trading might be good.i will advise you to try your best to see that you analysis the best moving average for your earning and the best way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 205 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)