+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 205 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rahibul View Post
    Some investors prefer simple moving averages for the duration of the long time in the long run, in order to identify trends. It will also work to the person deystvie.50-day SMA might well for determining the level of support in the NASDAQ, and the 100-day EMA may work better depending on the transport of the Dow, for example. Moving averages, type and time will vary depending on personal safety and how he reacted in the past.
    moving averages are the most easily understood indicators, as evidenced by you expressing that
    you can get a profit even though we also have to wait for the given signal to be accurate,
    besides that if we use TF it is great the truth can be accurate
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me I think not to enter the market as long as it's just the small amount of argen like that, I prefer if they sound great capital, it's very good for them in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RAHU View Post
    Ty for sharing..good rules
    I think we just need the name "indicator must be" in our mind ... because of the weakness of all the indicators we feel will be a need to guard against price movements.
    Saying that the forex speaker was studying in the studio, he did not say anything about the investor,
    but he knows that he has been able to sell his business and that he has a business relationship with him.
    It has been said that some of the forex brokers have been asked to buy the RSI MACD Bollinger band indicator..and trader in the first place
    thank

4. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member limma will become famous soon enough limma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    which moving averages are better to follow for mini accounts 20,50 or100 & 200 days moving averages.
    Based on my experience, both moving averages are very useful to me, because the MA 200
    and 100 can help me show the main trend and the small MA helps me to see the small trend and the smallest MA helps
    me show the time for incoming positions, so if I just using one position I have most likely to be
    a floating negative so if I use it simultaneously I can minimize the risk of floating and optimum gain
    greeting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to limma For This Useful Post:

mejem (2017-10-19)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading using indicators will help us analyze price movements correctly and correctly in accordance with the function
    of indicators in accordance with the rules but the indicators are actually just tools that can not be
    a reference that really Something that will definitely happen because the price movement will not
    be known with certainty where traders willing to move can only predict with the help of indicators.

Member alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 Times in 314 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex market not any indicator best in the forex trading i don,t like indicator in the trading indicator in the forex trading just tools so i did not use any indicator in the forex trading this is the not best any indicator in the forex trading so i not use any indicator in the trading indicator just toosl in the forex market

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to alizubair For This Useful Post:

ayeshapak (2017-10-09), FOREXMAN (2017-10-15), hmyounas (2017-10-13), incomejobs (2017-10-09), munibkhan (2017-10-14), punjabpolice (2017-10-09), rafictn (2017-10-09), zahid2016 (2017-10-15)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    investors and active traders use technical trading indicators to help identify high probability trade entry and exit points trading involves squaring open positions before the end of the trading session more about the indicators

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-14), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-19), billyboy00007 (2017-10-31), FOREXMAN (2017-10-15), hmyounas (2017-10-13), incomejobs (2017-10-15), munibkhan (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-15)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators alwayse hmari help ke lie hote hein isme koi dout nhi he indicators ki help ke sath aap success jarur ho skte ho isme koi dout nhi he me je manta hun and smjhta hun bhai forex mera sabse asha online business he bhai
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trading plan will tell you exactly what is the right entry point and the right exit point whether it is an exit at a target or a different signal at the target

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    many traders are trading with this trading business and they are using the indicators for the trading signals but i think that the indicators are indicating the market trend very late in this trading business that is why we are trading with our own experience.
    Yes indicators always show trend of market after it has happened and current position of market but then again there are some indicators that repaint as well if the settings are not proper or correct and there are other flaws as well. It is better not to completely rely on them .
    Last edited by mrinalini; 2017-07-28 at 08:54 PM. Reason: duplicate saving automatically

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 205 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)