+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 205 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in forex trading because it shows the timing trends and useful for doing analysis in our favorite currency pairs.always i use indicators in my all trades.i use these indicators MACD,ZIGZAG,ADX etc.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

Member Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aslam o alikum janb mere khayal me forex trading se be hamin boht sport milti hai lakin indicator pr be ham depend nahi kar sakte some time indicator be wrong ho jate hain iss liye news aur indicator sb ko dekh kar trading karni chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    As a opinion indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in trading because it shows the timing trends and useful for analysis in our favorite currency pairs.always i use indicators in my all trades.i use these indicators in our country..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-03-27)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for MA i like to set up from experts .. i take from very good technique. MA 6 for scalping signifies tf 1 moment, 24 to 15 moments MA, MA 48 for 1 time, MA 96 for 4 time, why I understand that, because it has been mentioned in system for long role or short style. so we are more clear and acknowledged I think all the indicators on the meta trader are pretty good and enough to give a good signal when trading. I think there are indicators on meta trader is enough. For example, stochastic, MACD, and moving averages. If we are good at using it, then I believe we can make a profit.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-03-27), micro (2018-03-26)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1. Traders tend to overcomplicate things when theyre starting out in this exciting market. This fact is unfortunate but undeniably true. Traders often feel that a complex trading strategy with many moving parts must be better when they should focus on keeping things as simple as possible.

2. One way to simplify your trading is through a trading plan that includes chart indicators and a few rules as to how you should use those indicators. In keeping with the idea that simple is best, there are four easy indicators you should become familiar with using one or two at a time to identify trading entry and exit points. Once you are trading a live account a simple plan with simple rules will be your best ally.

3. Moving averages make it easier for traders to locate trading opportunities in the direction of the overall trend. When the market is trending up, you can use the moving average or multiple moving averages to identify the trend and the right time to buy or sell. The moving average is a plotted line that simply measures the average price of a currency pair over a specific period of time, like the last 200 days or year of price action to understand the overall direction.

4. Youll notice a trade idea was generated above only with adding a few moving averages to the chart. Identifying trade opportunities with moving averages allows you see and trade off of momentum by entering when the currency pair moves in the direction of the moving average, and exiting when it begins to move opposite.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gar hum trading indicator ke help say hum trading karta hain tu humare leay best ho ga or hum acha bosnu be kama sktha hain kese ke help ka beghari hum us leay huma cheya ka shi work kar ga tu humar leay best ho ga or hum acha bosnu be kama skath hain bina ke waja sya

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-26), javedqasim (2018-03-25), kanita (2018-03-31), yulbang111 (2018-03-26)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But I use some time indicator Just use a bit of resources to make things easier. I know to be a real investor does not have to rely on signals. Everything we do to the industry will be very good if we know and understand about the dangers and then we can take the situation is a benefit to get cash. So we need a signal but it does not matter. The most important and the best signal is our mind. It depends on what you are looking for. Usually you should use a diversion of earnings to get your trade alerts. The formation of income shifts varies from investor to business. As a concept I use 50EMA with 30 EMA cross-over for my transactions. When trying to find out whether we are in a trend pattern up or down ie when I use 200 times a regular shift.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depending on the indicator of the trade it is a good idea, but if this method is known by the price maker, I need to improve my control because, I worry if the price maker will make a trap with the trading indicators, such as movement so fast rises. and down in just a few seconds, so I think I need to prepare a better margin to deal with it. The disadvantage in this case is the minus of floating we are stuck in a hedging strategy, if it is a double hedge so we will get double the float. indicators are some good technical tools for our trade. I would recommend to new traders that they should learn about indicators because many indicators work well. and it is a good way to make easy profits in the forex market

Junior Member goshient786 is on a distinguished road goshient786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the MA I preferred the setting from the ace .. I took from a decent methodology. Mama 6 for scalping speak to tf 1 minutes, 24 to 15 minutes of MA, MA 48 for 60 minutes, MA 96 for 4 hours, for what reason do I decipher that, since it is as of now checked in the equation for long positions or short patterns. so we are all the more clear and comprehended.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    trading indicator ka bohat faida hota hai is sa bnda ko bohat asani sa trading kr sakta hai or is k baray ma bohqat c malumat hasil kr sakta hai k wo loss ma ja rha hai ya pherr profiit ma ya us ko trading indicators sa pata chalta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 205 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)