+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 205 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each one prefers specific indicators and this depends on the strategy you are following so that before using any indicator you should try it on a demo account to ensure that it is suitable for your beginner and each indicator has a setting that must suit your trading style. However, the indicator makes a lot of false signals so you can't depend on it, but moving averages are a special case because this is one of the most correct and famous indicators so you can't ignore it. and I think 200 shows you a good view of price movements

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good for others for you to trade and benefit from the forex market so I really think you should trade with indicators and the more you know and understand the indicators the more you can always get your profit in the forex market what I think about forex indicators as a topic and I use a moving average, RSI with a parabolic SAR indicator in the graph. I think both of them are enough for me to use the strategy in my Forex trading. Sometimes I use bollinger bands and ADX indicators when my strategy is different. So these are all my indicators that I use in Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use EMA-9, EMA-22 & EMA-32 to decide whether to buy or sell. When EMA-9 crosses EMA-22 & EMA-32, I buy and vice versa. Another factor that I consider is the formation of candles above the EMA-32 before I buy. The time frame I use is 15 minutes. This has helped me get profits consistently. I usually look for a profit of 10% per day. With 1: 100 leverage, usually only 10 pips. This helps me to multiply my small account every month. Besides moving averages can be used alone, the moving average is to know the direction of the trend only, it also acts as a line of support and resistance but you need other tools to pick up signals from they

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sinjo abe For This Useful Post:

bibit (2019-06-27)

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends, indicators are very important for forex trading. For small amounts in balance, we must use, band binding, Parabolic SR, Factals, Zigzag etc. There are several impotant indicators for scalping. You can find out by discussing friends from the Forex India forum. and I remember that in my opinion indicator it is also an important factor to get good profits in forex trading because it shows time trends and is useful for conducting analysis in our favorite currency pairs. I use many indicators to make the trading session perfect and open the position when the indicator says that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaomi For This Useful Post:

tresemey (2019-06-28)

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You really have asked extraordinary questions. First of all, I have to tell you that moving averages are a magic indicator. Now let's go straight to the point. I have used 3 moving averages on my chart with 50, 100, 200. This is how you can easily understand that even if 50 fails, 100 persists. That applies with 200 too. At a lower time frame, we often find that 50 fails while this does not happen. You will see a lower time frame that even adheres to 100 in 80% of cases and 200 in 99% of cases. and actually I don't recommend the only indicator-based trade. I also use moving averages and the levels are 20 and 50. To trade in safe mode we must consider indicators other than fundamentals.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depends on what you are looking for. Usually you have to use a MA combination to get your buy and sell signal. Setting your moving average differs from one trader to another. As a rule I use 50EMA with 30 EMA crossover for my trade. When trying to determine whether we are in an up or down trend, that's when I use the 200-day moving average. and I also think this indicator is very effective. but I don't know the mathematical method behind this indicator. and I will wonder if it can build a strong strategy using this indicator. but I also want to study this indicator first. so I want to ask you my senior friend to give me a link to the best free resources to learn about these indicators and also I want to ask you to explain to us here if there is a strategy already built with these indicators.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't see that any indicator is not always profitable. I only depend on the Moving average. In my chart I set simple moving averages and exponential moving averages. Simple moving average for 20 periods and exponential moving averages for 5 periods. If one crosses each other, open any buy or sell position trade. I see that this strategy is very simple and very profitable. and I use (12,26,9) MacD and it's rather slow to show me a breakout but in a quiet market I can easily catch a few pips using this indicator. Bollinger band also helped me a lot in getting big profits because it told me the initial trend

10. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

denok (2019-06-27)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what we might trade via cellular and how, as far as I remember it is very difficult to trade through the cellular market, but to see the movement we can see cellular, if you can trade via cellular, explain and what are the graphics and in cellphones for? and I have never traded on a cellphone because I don't have a smart phone hehe ,, so I'm sorry I can help you ... but I've seen my friend use windows mobile, it can show graphs but not all indicators we can use there

12. The Following User Says Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

qomat (2019-06-24)

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not consider this will basically not a market index and each index. We tend not to make a reasonable and easy approach, there are some plausibility and some of the benefits and disadvantages we tend to use completely different indicators that we tend to get or sell are confusing with the index and cannot enlighten others. and in the short term or long term I think 200 senior high schools are very good ... to know when to rise and fall. this is 100% successful. and also with this ... we trade a little but make good profits. main for yehi karne wala hun. ki .. the main time frame for karo analysis ... aur karo trading ... taki karun trading weekly. 100% lekin is definitely profitable.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

almont (2019-06-26)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think this is necessarily the market index and index respectively. We do not do good and easy to estimate there are some good and some advantages and disadvantages, we use different indicators, we buy or sell can be confused with directories and will not say to others. and a very popular way to identify trends is through the use of moving averages. Moving averages are indicators that smooth the price action by calculating the average closing price over a period of time and displaying the results as a line on the graph.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 205 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)