+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 205 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rahibul View Post
    Some investors prefer simple moving averages for the duration of the long time in the long run, in order to identify trends. It will also work to the person deystvie.50-day SMA might well for determining the level of support in the NASDAQ, and the 100-day EMA may work better depending on the transport of the Dow, for example. Moving averages, type and time will vary depending on personal safety and how he reacted in the past.
    moving average is an indicator of the easiest to understand, is evident from the brothers reveal that can make a profit even though we also have to wait for a signal that is given is accurate, in addition to that if we use the TF was a great truth can be accurately

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some investors prefer simple moving averages for the duration of the long time in the long run, in order to identify trends. It will also work to the person deystvie.50-day SMA might well for determining the level of support in the NASDAQ, and the 100-day EMA may work better depending on the transport of the Dow, for example. Moving averages, type and time will vary depending on personal safety and how he reacted in the past.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    sirf indicators pe depend rehke kabhi bhi trading nahi karni chahaiye kyunki indicators pe poori tarh bahrosan hi kiya ja sakta
    aapko apni study aur analysis karne chahiey fir indicatoprs ki amdad le saket ahi lekin sirf unhi pe depend rehke trading karna bilkul bhi advisable nahi hai forex me

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    for the MA I liked the setting from the master .. I took from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represent tf 1 minutes, 24 to 15 minutes of MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I interpret that, because it is already counted in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understood,,

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is dependent upon just what you will be shopping for. Normally buyers should make use of a combined moving averages in order to receive your buy plus promote tells. The particular setting of the moving averages differ from trader in order to trade.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all indicators are good and also moving average, it is the legend of indicators and many of traders used it as their favorite indicators and because it is easy to understand and simple, but the traders can not use it alone and because there are many false signals that we have to filter and get the strong one
    i used 2 or 3 MA and combined it with stochastic and also trendline and bollinger band
    do the best we can

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm i dont base my trading on indicators but just determine the range and from that range determine support level and enter trade with stop loss just below that support let my trade ripe until feel a reversal or hit the target of reaching near resistance level.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    well i am not agree that for scalping 30m or h1 chart is good.
    in my view for scalping m15 or m30 chart is good. in these chart we got quick result and more chance for trading. i am using m15 and m30 chart but my take profit is only 5-10pips.
    scalpers ke liye 30 min aur 1 hour ka chart sabse acha rehta hai kyunki in charts ko analyse karke scalping karne wale traders bahut safely trade karte hai
    kayi traders 1 min aur 5 min wale charts use karte hai jo ki mujhe bilkul bhi safe nahi lagte..isliye traders ko hamehsa kam se kam 30 min ka chart to dekhna hi chahaiye

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I donnot think so that indicator could reflect the market well, each indicator has some advantages and some disadvantages also, we could not predict them well and easily, and if we use different indicators then we may become confuse as one indicator will say buy or sell and other will not.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalipng me liye 30 min aur 1 hour ka time frame sabse sahi rehta hai agar aap 10-12 pips kel iye trade karte ho to
    me jab scalping karta hon tab me 1 hour aur 4 hour ka chart dekhta hon aur uske hisab se 15-20 pips ke liye trading karta hon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 205 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)