+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 205 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best but actually when you do both indicators and also the news then thing turn out to be perfect and also very simple whoever trys this method there is no failure to their trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member farooq is an unknown quantity at this point farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading indicators are the most important in forex trading from the indicator we can analyze the market trend and assume the next strategy for the next trade these are very helpful for us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving Avarage is an indication of the most convenient to understand, is obvious from the bros expose that can benefit even though we also have to delay for a indication that is given is precise, moreover to that if we use the TF was a great fact can be accurately.

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Brother agar tum long term trade karna chahate ho to 21,50,100,& 200 MA , use karsakte hoo, agar short trade karna ho to , lower time frame ke saath MA ke Period Bhi change karsekte hoo.
    like 6,12 for 1hr TF,

Senior Member Blackspider is an unknown quantity at this point Blackspider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade using indicators such as MACD and RSI . they give me good signals . also i don't stick with only time framework . i use 1M / 5M /15M most . and if i go for longer trader i use 1H time frame . Its depend on you which indicator you want to learn

Junior Member asraff is on a distinguished road asraff's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    which moving averages are better to follow for mini accounts 20,50 or100 & 200 days moving averages.
    what parameter value in use, many different MA method one with the other
    ex. SMA 80, XMA 18 & 28, LMA 5 & 8, here we can open position of buy if trend up or sell if trend down

Junior Member dodo1122 is an unknown quantity at this point dodo1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All Btakhtlv indicators with Aloqat difference
    When the cursor upward, for example, the time the 15 minutes it's quite possible to be bearish, for example, or four hours

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    indikoator trading is easy and very profitable, but other than that the future trading indicators will give employees the difficulty in deciding on a choice related to an increase in the indicator.

Member Arif_joy1 is an unknown quantity at this point Arif_joy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinion indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in forex trading because it shows the timing trends and useful for doing analysis in our favorite currency pairs.always i use indicators in my all trades.i use these indicators MACD,ZIGZAG,ADX etc.but I advise you to add more of Indicators to ensure your benefit.

Member saim is an unknown quantity at this point saim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it is the best one for us and i want to use it because this is the only thing which can help me to make our trade good because with this we can openly see what is the next move of market an here is many good indicators like MACD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 205 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)