+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 205 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading indicators?. Brother it is good and easy way to learn and earn the system in the world online system for making the money more and more and also getting the knowledge and experience, but for this we have to some experience for further utilization in the forex forum in our society also. There are much indicators are available for getting the money much and much but we should use the indicators that we have used.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    many tools that you can use to analyze market movements and it is not just the indicator, in my opinion with the indicators a trader will only depend on the use of indicators so that this error is repeated and will worsen its trade ways, I think this is a mistake traders often performed by each trader, in my opinion the use of trend lines more easily Bhai, Agar hum apne terminal ke chart me kuchh basic indicators ko customize karte hai to indicators ki help se hum market ki technical analysis kar sakte hai jis se humen trade open karne ke liye good entry mil jati hai, Indicators ki help se hum market ke behave aur direction ka pata lagate hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many tools that you can use to analyze market movements and it is not just the indicator, in my opinion with the indicators a trader will only depend on the use of indicators so that this error is repeated and will worsen its trade ways, I think this is a mistake traders often performed by each trader, in my opinion the use of trend lines more easily Bhai, Agar hum apne terminal ke chart me kuchh basic indicators ko customize karte hai to indicators ki help se hum market ki technical analysis kar sakte hai jis se humen trade open karne ke liye good entry mil jati hai, Indicators ki help se hum market ke behave aur direction ka pata lagate hai.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to niat For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    i think warning can be key factor getting beneficial income throughout forex currency trading because doing so demonstrates the timing styles in addition to great for accomplishing examination inside our favorite currency twos. usually i take advantage of signals around my many positions. i take advantage of these types of signals MACD, ZIGZAG, ADX for example. moving indicator aik kaafi ashaa indicator hy jis sy markete ki average speed ka pata chal jata hy aor iss sy hum next speed ka bary mein bi pata lga sakty hein kiun k ye average k hisaab sy working kartaa hy aor hum ko average response daita hy,

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein indicators use krna kafi best hotey hain achey indicators he app ko achi earning dey sakta hai forex trading mein her trader different indicators use krtey hain mere khayal mein zigzag sub sey best indicator hai eis ye app ko kafi help krta hai Yes, we concur within this. Indicators are not correct inside almost all time. my partner and i In the event recognize your own fact, ones market possesses two prospects either buy or even sell. whether indicators shows you involving it, then It might be appropriate in several time. because, ones option can be 3 only. So, its better for you to not waste the date with analyzing throughout indicators. Let people discuss.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in forex trading because it shows the timing trends.MACD it is a good indicator and it is popular, but i advise you to use more indicators for your analysis in favorite currency pairs market movements. Forex trading business me Indicators bohat important hain or yeh bohat use full hain or hum ko apni trading me Indicators ko must use kerna chahye or me apni trading me RSI or Stochastic ko use kerta hun or in Indicators se meri achi help hoti hai trading me or me profits ache gain kerta hun in se or indicators ko use kerna faidamand hai.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think warning can be key factor getting beneficial income throughout forex currency trading because doing so demonstrates the timing styles in addition to great for accomplishing examination inside our favorite currency twos. usually i take advantage of signals around my many positions. i take advantage of these types of signals MACD, ZIGZAG, ADX for example. moving indicator aik kaafi ashaa indicator hy jis sy markete ki average speed ka pata chal jata hy aor iss sy hum next speed ka bary mein bi pata lga sakty hein kiun k ye average k hisaab sy working kartaa hy aor hum ko average response daita hy,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD this is a beneficial warning and it's also favorite, yet my partner and i inform you to use far more indicators for ones evaluation throughout preferred currency pairs current market activities and increase your income amount. you will need to be careful throughout entering lot sizes and timing tendencies. in my opinion sign can be a key point for getting great revenue inside forex trading because it indicates the actual timing tendencies and also a good choice for carrying out examination in our beloved currency frames. often i prefer signs during my most positions. i prefer these kinds of signs.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to adafx For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally, the smoother the moving average, the slower it is to react to the price movement.The choppier the moving average, the quicker it is to react to the price movement. To make a moving average smoother, you should get the average closing prices over a longer time period.When you want a moving average that will respond to the price action rather quickly, then a short period EMA is the best way to go.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to siomay For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai trend maloom krney key lye hum forex market mai different indicators ki madad sey trend maloom krtey hai. Forex market mai Indicator ki madad sey trend maloom kr sakty hai. Indicators mai sub sey best indicator moving average hai. Es ko professional trader bhe use kr sakty hai.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kkkk For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 205 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)