+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 205 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member forexer1 is on a distinguished road forexer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can use the simple moving average indicator with 3 different periods 5, 10, 20. these moving averages have been implemented on 5min time interval, when the lowest period (5) MA cross above the middle period (10) MA and highest period (20) MA at last then the buy signal may be produced and when the lowest period (5) MA cross below the vice versa then the sell signal may be produced, for confirmation of the accurate signal, i can use the candlestick confirmation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nhshohag is an unknown quantity at this point nhshohag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Get great traders mostly in cash, analysis, injury indicators. The indicators provide a logical reading favourite currency pairs I had no time and time series trends but it market movements show a completely different metric entirely, that provides a loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Moving average aur RSI, aur Stoch, aur Bollinger band, ye sbhi merei favorite indicators hai, main agar koi nayi strategy search karta hoon, aur us strategy mein bhi main ye sabhi indicators use karta hon.
    bhai inka to mai bhi use karta hun lekin ye mughe utna solid nhi lagten hain jo hume indicator market me milten hain unka hum use karten hain wo alg hi hoten hain unke use alg hi signal milten hain . isme hume solid signal nhi milten hain .

Senior Member DBC is an unknown quantity at this point DBC's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm that i never trust my best forex trading relating to signs and symptoms though, basically understand backyard in conjunction with when using the proven fact that collection understand help support purpose in conjunction with input market utilizing avoid deprivation only below the very fact that help support now let my best market prepared before truly feel a powerful reversal or merely return out to the purpose for obtaining out to shut battle purpose.

Banned sweet786 is an unknown quantity at this point sweet786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading managing Working Symptoms allows you to create a appropriate and better Forex trading managing working strategy and look for Forex trading managing working success. Usually investors use easy bar graph to know about the route of the market................

Member mwbou is an unknown quantity at this point mwbou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expos each is indicator my car, for an indicator faith And more use of alternative as an alternative the indicator. You use them to create indicator the form create a session good magazine And will open position and a time for said to him.

Banned mustasir is an unknown quantity at this point mustasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many people feel strongly to obtain useful information about the revenues in foreign currency trading, because it turned out that the ideal time to do more research into the styles of our favorite Forex trading equipment weighed. My ranks are often used in almost all industrial sectors. You can use these types of code, MACD, ADX, zig-zag and many others.

Member thenr56 is an unknown quantity at this point thenr56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually use my list of some indicators, this indicator when using the medium, stochastic, troupe: mercantilism Bolinger bands move per kilogram. Each parameter of a completely different time interval. I have learned that there is not a good indicator for assistance at any time.

Member shesbng is an unknown quantity at this point shesbng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I buy I usually use a mouse, here is my list of bookmarks that I use: metric unit weight average, random, Bolinger. Each variable is set to the time a totally different way. Each index is easier to understand than an advantage.

Member vdymk24 is an unknown quantity at this point vdymk24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone has their selection of indicators leading to his confidence and will be used for a wide range of sensors, or using multiple sensors on the form to create a good session mercantilism and the position opened when the indicator that you want.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 205 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)