+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 205 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Junior Member ronju03 is an unknown quantity at this point ronju03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, is a very important indicator in order to obtain a reasonable profit in Forex trading as a result are displayed in chronological order trends and useful for this analysis in our favorite currency pairs, always use variables in my shop. Use of the following indicators, MACD, ADX, "zigzag", etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member robiul alom00 is an unknown quantity at this point robiul alom00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, an indicator is also a very important issue for reasonable profits in forex trading because it shows the trend temporal setting and useful for analysis in pairs. Still our favorite currency, I do use indicators in the trades I use them all this indicator MACD, zig - zag, ADX etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member chanchal is an unknown quantity at this point chanchal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most good marketing to raise money for their analysis of the market trespassing provide reasonable performance. The movement of the pointer. It trends. But all the time, totally different to display display a variety of your favorite currency pairs, do not believe that it makes a loss.

Junior Member bhamba is an unknown quantity at this point bhamba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MACD indicator is right and graceful, but I am a lawyer, you must use a variety of indicators for the analysis of market movements in their preferred currency pairs and increase your profits. The size of the battery and the timing of the process to proceed with caution.

Member flower9226 is an unknown quantity at this point flower9226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my views signal is also an important aspect for getting good benefit in Forex trading because it reveals the moment styles and useful for doing research in our preferred Forex couples.always i use signs in my all deals.i use these signs RSI, MA,CCI,and Blinger Band
    Do not copy create new views:

Senior Member akbar196 is on a distinguished road akbar196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trade me indicators bohat important role pay kurte hain lekin hamein indicators ko bohat kum use kurna chaheay agar use kurna hi hey toh bohat kum use karein,kioun ke ye beliveable ni hota baz dafa ain se bohat ziada loss ho jata hey.

Member badare001 is an unknown quantity at this point badare001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indra1991 View Post
    for the MA I liked the setting from the master .. I took from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represent tf 1 minutes, 24 to 15 minutes of MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I interpret that, because it is already counted in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understood,,
    I have the same problem.. I confused when to decide which moving average that suit with mini account..coz my equity is not much...thanks..I'll try it

Member notanki is an unknown quantity at this point notanki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD is so good, that is one thing, but my wife and I advise you to use an additional reference along with their currency pairs in the two sectors, as well as to improve performance. You need to be wary of the whole, the total size of the development Forecast.

Junior Member maamu is an unknown quantity at this point maamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very good signal, MACD is very much appreciated, but I suggest you use more signs that your Forex market analysis on a collection of favorites, together with industry to increase the level of income. You have to be careful in the first size with desire.

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the very best moving average setup that i take advantage of is that the 4 ema system comprising ;13 ema, 21 ema, 60 ema and 200ema. the all behave as dynamic resistance and support polnts for long, medium and short term outlooks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 205 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)