+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 205 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member jasmo is an unknown quantity at this point jasmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each one prefer specific indicator and these depend on your strategy you follow so before using any indicator you should try it on demo account to ensure that it is suitable for your startegy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned menkol is an unknown quantity at this point menkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on what you are looking for. Usually you should use a combination of moving averages to get your buy and sell signals. The setting of your moving averages differ from trader to trade. As a rule I use 50EMA with 30 EMA crossover for my trades. When trying to determine if we are in an uptrend or down trend that is when I use the 200 days moving average.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahidbd9 is on a distinguished road zahidbd9's Avatar
    Thanks
    moving average is the best indicator for me i like to use the moving average indicator for trading in the Forex trading platform i like to use the 60,15,5 moving average for trading and they are very very useful for making trend confirmation

Senior Member muhammad ajab is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad ajab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading indicators are very helpful during trading and when you trade without indicator like what i was doing trading in the beginning and i was fail to reach my goal and i was enable to earn good money. i was earning but some time i was unable to earn a single dollar so i think indicators are very important

Senior Member sltp is an unknown quantity at this point sltp's Avatar
    Thanks
    the experience both of moving average are usefull for me, because MA 20 and 10 can help me to show major trend and small MA help me to look minor trend and the smallest MA help me to show timing for entry position.

Member ben is an unknown quantity at this point ben's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello for all yes me too i prefer the indicators for trading in the metatrader because its interessing for the beiginers and its some profitable an thanks for your thread

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji trend ke sath hi chalna chahiye isse apki trading kafi behtreen ho sakti hain trend to identify hi karna kafi jayda mushkil hota hain bhaiya ji main cheez to yehi hota hain ki kis tarah se trend ko identify kare
    sahi kaha aapne trend samajh kar us par amal karte hue chalna bahut jyada faydemand hota hai kyonki trend hi market ke direction ko decide karta hai agar trend hi pakad liye to market ka movement aasani se mil sakta hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji bhai trader ko hamesha trend find karke uske hisaab se hei forex mein chalna chahiye kyunki jab takk trader sahi se trend ko nahi samajh leta wo thik se trades nahi laga sakenga,forex mein sabse jada jaroori hai pehle trend ko samajhna jisse trader effective trading kar sakenga..
    bhaiya ji trend ke sath hi chalna chahiye isse apki trading kafi behtreen ho sakti hain trend to identify hi karna kafi jayda mushkil hota hain bhaiya ji main cheez to yehi hota hain ki kis tarah se trend ko identify kare
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member virinder1001 is an unknown quantity at this point virinder1001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main jadagi mai baht khash hu fore ka join kar bht hi jada khush hu koi or job itana pro nahi de sakti hai

Member usmanfx is an unknown quantity at this point usmanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me 6 month say forex kar raha hn or is me bht agay ja raha hn forex me indicater me apne dost say leta hn jis say moje bht faida hota hai or me pne life ko change kar raha hn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 205 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)