+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 205 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji mere liye to sabse jayda fademand indicator Moving average RSI Bollinger band ye sab bahut effective sabit huye haini isna use humare liye tabhi faydemand honge jab hum isko sikh lete hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned liamcaleb is an unknown quantity at this point liamcaleb's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me indicator can also be heavily weighed getting great revenue in foreign currency trading because doing so shows the timing movements and useful for doing research within our favorite currency twos. usually i exploit indications in my just about all positions. i exploit these types of indications MACD, ZIGZAG, ADX and so forth.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member monitor2 is an unknown quantity at this point monitor2's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many kinds of indicators for Forex trading. Moving average is also a good indicator for Forex trade. But I say a new trader don't should follow any indicator. They should trade by myself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bulos is an unknown quantity at this point bulos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indikitor just follow the market and I think we should be able to focus and all will be fine with a good self control and properly and all will be good with hard efforts, and indeed we should understand the market then all will be fine and we should be able to focus and all will be good and we have to remain calm then all would be good.

Senior Member silassimeon is an unknown quantity at this point silassimeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think warning can be key factor getting beneficial income throughout forex currency trading because doing so demonstrates the timing styles in addition to great for accomplishing examination inside our favorite currency twos. usually i take advantage of signals around my many positions. i take advantage of these types of signals MACD, ZIGZAG, ADX for example.

Senior Member Baby Magura is an unknown quantity at this point Baby Magura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicators in Forex trading. But all indicators are not suitable for all. Every trader using their suitable indicator. I think MACID is the most suitable indicator. Most traders are using this indicator.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sehatfx View Post
    need to be aware not all of These systems work to make money as a need as have a manual trading on the Forex trading market and Also we can get the earning as a big amount from the market and its very popular indicator used very much by so its traders depend
    it is true not all trading system we can use to make a profit in the market, but we can make the trading system and develop such systems in a demo account first, before finally running the system in a real account. so, we can determine the performance of a trading system that we use
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member mohammadzahid is an unknown quantity at this point mohammadzahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iss k liey app ko bohat sy indicator mil jaen gy jin sy app markete ko watch kar sakty ho aor app markete ko sahi tarah sy samaj sakty ho kiun k jab tak app markete ko sahi tarah sy samaj nahin sakty ho iss time tak app earning nahin kar sakty ho.

Member enochephraim is an unknown quantity at this point enochephraim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion sign can be a key point for getting great revenue inside forex trading because it indicates the actual timing tendencies and also a good choice for carrying out examination in our beloved currency frames. often i prefer signs during my most positions. i prefer these kinds of signs.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem183 View Post
    Dear forex main har trader ka apna point of view hota hia and har trader apni strategy k hisaab sy he indicator use karta hia and i personally using moving average and it is very helpful to me because i always welcome he small profit in short time frame so i am happy with it.
    sahi trader ka indicator use karne ka tarike alag alag hota hain aur indicators bhi alag alag hi use karte hain main to kahunga ki jo indicator jayda achi tarah se aata hain sirf wohi indicators ka use hum logo ko karna chahiye
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fxghost For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 205 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)