+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 499 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex easier to predict than the stock market?

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro forex main risk ziyda hota hai aur is ka trend kasi b tiem chnge hota hai so hum 24 hour is main work karty hai aur is ko sumjna bhot easy nai but stock main 6 hour kam hota hai aur al day market band hoti hai aur gap say open b hoti hai so mauje lagata hai forex main risk bhot hai kun k is mai all world say 24 hour trade hoti hai................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is also difficult to predict the stock market, the same as predicting the Forex trading market, from the beginning until now, I only understand the Forex trading, even though have not been able to become a successful Forex trader but for me I never give up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shahziajaan is an unknown quantity at this point shahziajaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir forex trading aik hard business hay but agar es ki proper learning ki jay to easy hay and other stock kay mujay koi experience nahi hay es main stock kay baray main kucn nahi keh sakti, but agar forex main mahnat say trading ki jay easy hay and good earning bhee ho sakti hay.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trade asan hai stock market say stock market mein jo pair hote hain un ko app study ni kar sakte ho k kiss time market mein seller ho jayin gey jab ke forex market ka app ko time by time pata lag jata hai ke market down hai ya up
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Member batasa is an unknown quantity at this point batasa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually my dear, for me obviously I do think that forex market is always much hader to predict than the stockmarket because it is very trendy and the market keeps on changing time after time making in very easy.

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are say the right. I am agree with you. Forex market is easy and stock market is a difficult. I am like the Forex market. So that I am suggest you that you are work the Forex market. I hope that you can earn the good money. You are successful trade. You known that the most of the traders are like the Forex market.

Member dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market associated with currency. Stocks related to the progress of a company. Perhaps a more stable stock market movement refers to the progress of a company while forex refers to the development of the country. But each country will also have companies that have shares that affect the amount of labor, home sales, etc.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear forex market mein trading karna stock market mein trading karny se bhout easy hota hai dear forex trading mein hamen market ko just learn karna hota hai is liye trading karna easy hota hai

Member golkol is an unknown quantity at this point golkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aisa nahi hai forex market ko predict nahi kiya jaa sakta hai, forex market ki jisko knowledge aur experience hoti hai wo ess market me technical analysis aur fundamental analysis karke jo trading karte hai wo good entry par apni position ko open karte hai.

Member datur is an unknown quantity at this point datur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nai easy to kuch bhi ni hai laikin haan ye hai ke agr aap ke paas expeirence hai to aap forex mai acha khasa earn kar sakte hain aur aap kp predict karna bhi aajata jo ke aap ke liye kaafi achah ai aur aaur aap jab seekh jate haibn to forex phr aap ke liye bht simple ho sakti hai aur profitable bhi ho sakti hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 499 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)