+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 330 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main work krna best hy aor Trader ko Forex Trading main investment krna hy aor option Trading ka suna howa hy but kabhy us main work nhy kia hay aor Forex Trading best earning ka place hay is main Trader ko Trading krna profitable hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ramdan06 is an unknown quantity at this point ramdan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a future plan regarding and behind this forex trading business In future if i became a profitable trader then i should open a investment company and people should get some financial helps from my company. Sitting in front of a computer all day long and analyzing differing sorts of charts is not lots of people's dream. That's another motive why so many people outsource the job to artificial intelligence.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should have a large capital to be able to trade more comfortable and also in order to reach the best profits that you want from the forex market and also should try to reach the level of a good trading

Member pashmina is an unknown quantity at this point pashmina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with 100 $ investments it is better to trade in option as trading in future requires much better and accurate analysis and they are more risky so it is better to trade in options.option trade is the right way to trade on capital 100$ and this will help you to trade on volatile market you can win up and down of the movement of the price ,it is just my opinion.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me future ya option ka etna nahi pata hai,esme trader ko market me ache se sabb learn karna hota hai,sabse jaroori hota hai trader ko market me trend ke saat me kaam karna fir uske baad he wo acha kar sakenga..

Member somany is on a distinguished road somany's Avatar
    Thanks
    No doubt we can we trade only with good business knowledge then we can make good money, and we need to trade with the market trends and should know that forex is good room for profit if we have learned good skills.

Member NADJIBOU is an unknown quantity at this point NADJIBOU's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is the greatest based on my personal absolutely love of you my love on trading, which relies on FOREX correct your own mistakes and accomplish not leave you in order to confidence someone else in the Foreign currency trading.

Member सुंदर is an unknown quantity at this point सुंदर's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not bed enough knowledge of trading futures or even choices and so i learn this couturier to merchandise upabout on currency secant, Its because elementary to think because buying upabout low costs and mercantilism upabout greater.

Member fxtime is an unknown quantity at this point fxtime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mein to na future k sath trading krta hoon or na hi option k sath mein sirf forex trading krta hoon or currrency trading ko sab se ziada like krta hoon q k mein samjta hoon currency trading ziada safe trading hai or ap k liye currency movement ko samjna b asaan hai

Member amnasheikhg is an unknown quantity at this point amnasheikhg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Future trade is better than option trading agar ap future ko secure karty jayn gay or future trading karen gay to ap ko hi profit ho ga option trading to kafi jaga pe dhoka bhi day sakti hai is liye ap future trade hi karen or ye kafi secure way ma krna hai to money management kay sath hi isy continue rakh sakty hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 330 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)