+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 333 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perhaps such brokers already have enough clients and or they just want genuine clients
    and they want to make the most of the resources available at the maximum level even though

other brokers with large infrastructure such as Instaforex allow smaller deposit and give everyone opporutnitas.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

sodar (2017-08-31)

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perhaps such brokers already have enough clients and or they just want genuine clients
    and they want to make the most of the resources available at the maximum level
    even though other brokers with large infrastructure such as Instaforex
    allow smaller deposit and give everyone opporutnitas.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tabib For This Useful Post:

pepsoden (2017-08-31)

Member forex metal is an unknown quantity at this point forex metal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't pair some it really cured but I consider every broker tally on policies of exchange and varied brokers supply unlike write of facilities to traders and start trading with extreme metropolis it is a effortlessness or maybe whatever brokers scams.

Member dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some brokers request that very many deposits are usually local brokers for in my country. There are brokers who are dealing desk brokers whose transactions are only on the broker's server without being linked to the global market.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dexgotastra For This Useful Post:

vallenodafx (2018-03-23)

Member sumit981 is on a distinguished road sumit981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Broker isi liye to bedhe hai ki ap jada paisa lgao or jada bdi bdi trades lgao jinse unka hi fayeda hota hai or koi bhi broker ye nhi chahega esa na ho pr bhot se broker km deposit mai bhi Apka account khol dete hai ye bat broker ki financial condition pr bhi depend krti hai. Jada bda broker low deposit bhi accept kr leta hai

Junior Member Freelancer is an unknown quantity at this point Freelancer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Friend I really do not know why but more importantly you have to make sure that this broker is reliable so do not waste your money and for me I prefer InstaForex company because the minimum deposit is only $ 1 and this is good

Junior Member andengireng is an unknown quantity at this point andengireng's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, some brokers have high minimum deposit because they need your money, they want you loss with your trading, believe me broker like this is not good! For Example I ever trade with principal FX, the minimum deposit is $1000 , I just want to try their platform but I have to make deposit with minimum of $1000 ?? It doesn't make sense! It is Scam!! Be careful guys

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business you could trade with low capital or investment they all have many option that if you want to trade with cents account or with high investment account it is up to you that in which account you want to trade.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kanita View Post
    i not know about this why some broker require minimum deposit 1 and some $100 or more and i say that every broker have their own rules and trader follow the rules of broker then trader make their success in forex business easily
    Jab bhi ham log apni trades ko karna start karte hain tab hame sabse pehle apni trading me kitna invest karna hai ye dekhna hota hai. Agar ham logon ke paas me abhi funds ki kami hai tab hame sabse pehle apne trading ke funds ko increase karna hoga jis se hamare liye trades ko karna easy ban jaata hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because sometimes they want to get something from the market and have effort that would work for there its important to work as hard and produce the best of everything the best of what we have to work as hard and believe in what we are doing there are all kind of manners of trader we work for

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 333 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)