+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 333 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the minimum deposit depends on the number of clients of the broker. If a broker has many clients, he does not need large deposits to cover his expectations of earnings through the spread. It is for this reason that instaforex has a minimum deposit of only 1 dollar, which is available to anyone. More traders means more server problems, because you need more better servers and things like this. I've noticed this with fast growing brokers.i think that some brokers just offer standard account and also they have some rules and they cannot open cents account or even less than that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only if u have high deposit u will withstand the losses so the brokers permit u to have high minimum deposit.A trader needs to start trading with some minimum amount.A broker provides leverage to trader to enhance his trading capacity so it has to be some minimum amount which a trader can invest and broker can provide leverage accordingly and It's depend on oh his brokers policy maker.Some broker think that every person have to enough money when they are interested in forex trading.This is a high contaminated brokers in the world.But you recheck to again and again they are really real brokers .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aab aisa bhi socha jaye toh sabhi brokers ki apni strategy bhi hoti hain ke aap ke aap bhi iske bare main bhi keh sakte hain ke aap iske bare mein level office of the job in the school jana bhi jarrori ishain isse hame bhi hot a ain ke app iske bare lokh sahb mein bhi is baat ka jikar bhi hoota hain ki eh kala kala ki haega va meinu ki pta iss ke bare mein muje jyada na malom nahi hain toh main kya keh sakta hoon

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good work. hi, really i don't know but i think they want to accumulate a big money from trader . and maybe think that good for theim to control small number traders. for example if make the minimum deposit is 100 dollar they know in the first time they don't have many trader in their system.and Forex is a good job.In fact, I am sure true to companies that require a minimum of trading and then I feel it is a brokerage firm, the less respectable, because the minimum trading as true to the lack of trust company Be careful......

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    howdy, really i don't know but i think they wish to pile up an enormous funds from speculator. and perhaps believe perfect for them to manage small number dealers. as an example in case produce the particular minimum down payment can be 100 dollar they will learn throughout initially they don't really have got several speculator inside their method. We've noticed this particular together with quickly increasing agents, we were looking at awesome at first but then any time the quantity of consumers elevated the particular execution received slower along with a whole lot worse, greater slippage along with things like that.and was you think it right now? It's easy for brokers because you need a better server and stuff like this. I have seen this with the broker growing rapidly, they are awesome in the beginning but then when the number of clients to have a small number of large merchants with millions of merchant capital with a few bucks. More merchants means more server problem,raised execution gets slower and worse. That way they

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each broker forex certainly have their advantages, in terms of looking for customers, but if I'm honest broker Instaforex match because in addition to providing the advantages, as well as bonuses we can get it on a regular basis and This is a small amount of capital to stock traders traders with a few million. more dealers means more problems with the server, because the server has to improve and things like that. at the same time you get great benefits from the distribution, if you use a tagging runners.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've noticed this with fast growing brokers, they were awesome in the beginning but then when the number of clients raised the execution got slower and worse, bigger slippage and things like that. A trader needs to start trading with some minimum amount.A broker provides leverage to trader to enhance his trading capacity. At the same time broker will get high profits from the spread if u use high lots. and It's easier for a broker to have a small amount of traders with big capital that million of traders with a few bucks. More traders means more server problems, because you need more better servers and things like this. I've noticed this with fast growing brokers, they were awesome in the beginning but then when the number of clients raised the execution got slower and worse, bigger slippage and things like that. like job.................

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job...But knowledge comes first...now i have learn the importance of capital in trading and having big capital will really help the trader to recover the losses but with low capital we wont have much chance to reduce the losses,we should trade only low lot sizes using low capital.....
    and I think Forex is a good job.really i don't know but i think they want to accumulate a big money from trader . and maybe think that good for theim to control small number traders. for example if make the minimum deposit is 100 dollar they know in the first time they don't have many trader in their system.thanks job..............

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    mujhe lagta hai ke aap ke paas aik bohat achchca aur mukhlis dost aur rehnuma hona chahiye jo tijarti amal ke har marhalay mein aap ki madad kere aur is tareeqay se aap munasib tareeqay se tijarat kar saken ge aur raqam ki shakal mein munafe kamaain ge aur aap ko naffa ke mustahiq hona chahiye kyunkay aap is tijarti amal ke liye sakht mehnat kar rahay hain aur aap is ko waqt day rahay hain aur hum chahtay hain ke aap khush hon, raahat aur raazi rahen .

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zohaib1 View Post
    Forex trading main bhut sary assy brokers hai Jo small deposit accepted nahi kartay kyun Kay unka leverage bhut zeyada hota hai our wo small deposit per work nahi karta our main khud assy brokers ko like nahi karta Jo big deposit ko hi allow karty hai our mray khyal say humain assy broker use bhi nahi karnay chahay.
    yeh tu forex ke trading main her broker ke apne apne rule hote hain or use ke hisab se who deposit ke bare main bate hain es liey ap log forex ke trading main achi tara se broker ko watch kr ke us ke bad hi trading main investment kren ta ke ap logo ke sath kise bhe qism ka koe bhe fraud na ho broker dekh kr he invest kren

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 333 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)