+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 333 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Senior Member daxsy is an unknown quantity at this point daxsy's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

There are lot of brokers who provide opportunity to trade with small amount of money as they provide us good amount of leverage. so try to use such facility so you can gain lot of profit by using leverage if you follow money management.

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rtacht is an unknown quantity at this point rtacht's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

goods for a brokers for a work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and best income money for a jobs.

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fczl is an unknown quantity at this point fczl's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

It is their choice. We can not interfere about their choice. They are wantign big traders and skilled traders. These broker do not want to give chance the small and new traders. Personally I do not like these brokers.

"

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that Instaforex we can start this trading business with minimum investment, only $1 and some brokers do not allow the minimum investment like $1. Some brokers have high minimum deposit because the brokers doesnt want the client to lose his money easily.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye broker pay depend karta hai k wo apko kiss tarha ki saholiyat de raha hai misal k tor pay agar wo apko behter kuch achi facilities day raha hai to us k wo charge b kar sakta hai aur forex me humari investment say he sara kam start kiya jata hai aur samjha jata hai jiss k lye hume preshan honay ki zrorat nahi.

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that in instaforex we can trade with low investment. it makes anyone can trade in instaforex, it makes me so happy, because i can trade in forex even if i dont have much money to trade. The broker which have high minimum deposite is the premium broker, and just the big player who trades with them

Member bayu82 is an unknown quantity at this point bayu82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some forex brokers do provide a large minimum deposit for forex traders. it was done to determine the seriousness of the forex traders. besides, if the forex trader make a deposit which is small, then the broker profits will not be large. and of course if the merchant benefit with a small capital, then the broker will incur a loss.

Senior Member dodul is an unknown quantity at this point dodul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend there are many brokers are using high deposit but instaforex is allowing us to trade with minimum investment and I think instaforex is the best forex broker in the world and we can use this broker as our forex trading broker and can make good money here too.

Member fxcareer is on a distinguished road fxcareer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh ek opportunity hai naye logo ke liye ke wo minimum deposit se jyada se jyada profit kama sake aur apne aap ko proove kar sake aur yahi wajah se kuch broker minimum $1 se start karte hai aur kayi broker minimum $10 se bhi karte magar kayi ECN broker $250 se kam charge nahi karte aur yeh afford karne ki baat hai aur mauke par bhi depend karta hai.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these is the same reasons that so many rtaders are able to work and be sure they have something to deposit and not urgue when trading there is a lot when it comes to trading forex a lot has been said and worked on the best markets have shown the work of a great trading informations that we see when we are trading and foming good capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 333 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)