+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 333 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trader must find a broker that suits him but insta is the best for the night that has helped me many times before earning money and saving a lot in my bank account and it's easier for brokers to have a low number of traders with big capital that millions of traders with a few greenbacks. Additional traders indicate that additional server problems, as a result of you want a higher server and things like this. I have noticed this with fast-growing brokers, they were amazed at the start once again when the quantity of buyers increased execution to be slower and worse, more slippage and things like that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to darmanap For This Useful Post:

Pak003 (2018-09-19)

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have noticed this with brokers who grow fast they are amazing at first, but then when the number of clients executing gets slippagge slower and worse bigger and things like that bro gives influence to traders to increase their trading capabilities. and I believe that some brokers only offer standard accounts and also they have several principles and they cannot open a penny account or even less. But different brokers pose a risk to everyone to trade and they can offer a penny account and can also offer 1 $ deposit. Even though different brokers can't even handle the small trade and they only need a few large deposit traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's good for a ham to control a small amount, for example, if you make a minimum depot, it's 200 droller because you need more barers for serials and thugs have a quick footnote to grow from this business, then you have to do me trade. do not have many traders in the system they think that some brokers only, i don't know but i think they think that is good for controlling small traders. for example if making a minimum, the dollar they know the first time they offer a standard account and also they have several rules, but other brokers provide an opportunity for everyone to trade.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can see many brokers on the internet but they are all not good & some are scams. There are even different policies. But I advise you that you choose Insta broker in the future because there are no hidden policies & no company finds fraud. Because insta forex runs very successfully and there is a good draw system. In fact, I adhere accurately to companies that crave a minimum trade and again I feel it is a company of allowance, which is honorable, because the minimum trade is as accurate as for aggregation reduction guarantees

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader must start trading with a minimum amount. A broker gives traders leverage to increase their trading capacity so there must be a minimum amount that can be invested by traders and brokers can provide appropriate leverage.
    Such brokers in my opinion are only for serious traders who have a good trading experience. Placing a $ 100 minimum deposit will force inexperienced traders not to join such brokers. I think it's all a kind of message "beginners don't like you here". A minimum deposit of $ 10 is great for all types of traders.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's easier for brokers to have a small number of traders with large capital that millions of traders with a few dollars. The more traders means more server problems, because you need a better server and things like this. I have noticed this with brokers who are growing fast, they are amazing at first, but then when the number of clients that increases execution becomes slower and worse, bigger slips and things like that.
    It's important to have a positive approach to things when it comes to choosing the right property owner. Professionals in Positive Real Estate fully understand the latest property trends and know how to make the right investment in Australian property. Only when you make smart.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's easier for a broker to have a small amount of traders with big capital that million of traders with a few bucks. More traders means more server problems, because you need more better servers and things like this. I've noticed this with fast growing brokers, they were awesome in the beginning but then when the number of clients raised the execution got slower and worse, bigger slippage and things like that.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-31), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-26), SA148P (2018-08-26)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have no idea way people some brokers high minimum deposit in forex forum but in one condtion if you are a an expert of this forum and you want to earn from here then you must follow all the things of this forum,and see all the aspects of this forum.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-09-24), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-25), gmails (2018-09-24), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-08-23), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I think its depend company age and company turnover here a basic term is that also when we trade company or broker take commission and broker ship if we deposit big then go big amount like broker ship and have more profit to company in other way if you have big equity then have less chance to go for a loss .

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    jin brokers ke investment high hai wo rules ke lehaz se sahi bi ho skte hian or nae bi humain jab bi trading karte hain to humain sahi tara se rules ko read kar lena chaiye or brokers ko dekh lena chaiye ke kis tra se kam kar rhe hian.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-30), QamarXulqi (2018-08-30), sakigbest (2018-08-21), sufiyan22 (2018-08-27), yulbang111 (2018-08-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 333 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)