+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 333 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3327

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Banned md023 is an unknown quantity at this point md023's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trader needs to start trading with some minimum amount.A broker provides leverage to trader to enhance his trading capacity so it has to be some minimum amount which a trader can invest and broker can provide leverage accordingly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member weaddads is an unknown quantity at this point weaddads's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not know. you will get lots of asian broker to trading in forex but if you want to trade with the then you must read all their terms and condition, bcz yesterday i broker co. mail me that their minimum deposit is 200$. so all trader have no ability to deposit it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to know that why some brokers still have high minimumdeposit as most of brokers allowing from $1.some still have $100 or more?
    i cannot know about That, the borer are want to big money investor because they want big lot deal. its only my thinking on sure so please if any one know about that sure share here.

Senior Member trading4life is an unknown quantity at this point trading4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think a trader should bt start trading with some minimum amount.A broker provides leverage to trader to enhance his trading capacity so it has to be some minimum amount which a trader can invest and broker

Member abbasi is an unknown quantity at this point abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Truly We have no idea however i believe they would like to build up a large cash through investor and perhaps believe that great for theim to manage few. In fact I just are not aware and yet in my opinion they store a giant profit because of buyer and possibly consider that acceptable for theim to control small number.

Senior Member Forex oscar is an unknown quantity at this point Forex oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may be they want to make sure that they will make high profit from the trader. if the trader trade with a low capital he may lose it quickly and they will not take much spread form you

Banned zakia is an unknown quantity at this point zakia's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not mate why is this but i thinks all is righteous to gain more money from losing traders rapidly and pay their employees and develop their activity in the worldwide.

Member ToengToeng is an unknown quantity at this point ToengToeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't really know, but I think it is because they're trying to maintain the image of forex trading as something hard to do, and is only available those with fortune to be able to trade with. That's why most brokers with high minimum deposit tend to be your local brokers or at least have office(s) in your region. By maintaining this image, they can actually filter those who really want to trade and those who only want to try to trade.

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that they want to give the chance for small traders who want to start their real trading in forex with a small amount to avoid losing a huge amount of money in this market at the begin ..

Banned faisal89 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal89's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't have experience about it but I opine every broker know on policies of trade and antithetical brokers give antithetic write of facilities to traders and signaling trading with peak capital it is a artifact or maybe whatever brokers scams.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 333 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)