+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 333 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3327

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Member Andi7 is on a distinguished road Andi7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes if you ask me that to avoid a margin call, especially, if we would do the trade, it would be better if we prepare a lot of capital, just in case things did not we would want or we want, as well as trading in the forex, we need to anticipate everything that will happen , like a margin call

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mokas is an unknown quantity at this point mokas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that some brokers have high minimum deposit because they have several customers and of course it is their politic, and there are many others that have deposit of one dollar for push costumers to try the company

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arju0011 is an unknown quantity at this point arju0011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More traders means more server problems, because you need more better servers and things like this. I've noticed this with fast growing brokers, they were awesome in the beginning. I am sure true to companies that require a minimum of trading and then I feel it is a brokerage firm, the less respectable, because the minimum trading as true to the lack of trust. Best of luck.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

It's easier for a broker to have a small amount of traders with big capital that million of traders with a few bucks. More traders means more server problems, because you need more better servers and things like this. I have learn the importance of capital in trading and having big capital will really help the trader to recover the losses but with low capital we wont have much chance to reduce the losses. Bye.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to know that why some brokers still have high minimumdeposit as most of brokers allowing from $1.some still have $100 or more?
    really i dont know but i think they want to accumulate a big money form trader and may be think that good for them to control small number traders.....

Member forex man is an unknown quantity at this point forex man's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the reason for that is that the brokers will not gain much from the clients who deposit just few dollars and the profits will not cover what is paid in advertising or other things ,so they make the minimum deposit is high to make them earn reasonable profits from each client .

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May be the brokers who set high minimum deposit are already have enough customer base and don't want to entertain new customers who are not able to invest money in the tune of thousands of Dollars. But there is no need to worry about this for us as our Instaforex is still with us and possible to trade with them with very minimum amount also.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to know that why some brokers still have high minimumdeposit as most of brokers allowing from $1.some still have $100 or more?
    I think it's because each broker has a varied target. For brokers who set a high deposit, it may be only for professional traders. But there are many brokers who do not set the standard deposit (no minimum deposit), the broker may have a target to attract a lot of the beginner.

Senior Member rose ali is an unknown quantity at this point rose ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    helo main janta hn k kuch dalalo ko ab b sab sy zeyada brokarz k 1 some dalars sy e jazat bass ali minedeposet hy ab b 100 dalar ya is sy zeyada chaty han .....

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    To get more traders brokers allow traders to start with low deposit. In one sense it is good since traders can start their trading. But traders with low deposit have to be careful and must not carried away with big trading lot.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on the rules and the regulations of the various broker, you can go to the less minimum deposit broker. but if their service is good then you can open there account. i think for security they take high minimum deposit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 333 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)