+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 333 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3327

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Banned boriss is an unknown quantity at this point boriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    To better understand the best time to trade the Forex market, let's first talk about the best days and worst for trading. It has been proven time and time again that the Forex market is most active in the middle of the week. This is true in all the major partner

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sorna is an unknown quantity at this point sorna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, I am careful lawful to companies that enjoin a extremum of trading and then I search it is a workplace steady, the inferior presentable, because the peak trading as lawful to the need of combine companion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i think that because many brokers are scam one i dont wants to take a name there but there are many brokers who are scam that is why are offering some bonuses on the deposits of $100 minimum,so try to stay away from these type of brokers.

Senior Member infoworld is an unknown quantity at this point infoworld's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The brokers with high minimum amount are probably trying to have a niche of serious minded traders and they do not want to give room to try and error traders as the serious traders will want to start with a higher amount than a low amount

Member hibbah1 is an unknown quantity at this point hibbah1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think the trader have less money to deposite and take much capital as there backup money and try to recover when he faceses loses on his end and he make his moves according to his situation and techniques and try to manipulate the situation according to his will.

Senior Member rahul sing is an unknown quantity at this point rahul sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that any brokers conscionable engage criterial reason and also they individual several rules and they cannot ingenuous cents account or alter lower than that....but else brokers furnish chances for everyone to interchange and they can request a cent statement and can also render 1$ accumulation...while additional brokers cannot level grip those least trades and they conscionable require few but brobdingnagian bank traders...

Member faisalbsl is an unknown quantity at this point faisalbsl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I do not know really, I think they want to accumulate a lot of money from the merchant. I think that perhaps a few traders to control, and is good for them. If you make a minimum deposit, you are $200 for the first time that they know in their systems do not have a lot of traders, for example.

Senior Member eman seif eldin is an unknown quantity at this point eman seif eldin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The presence of more transactions and increase profits in trading because of what have of Mharhaalih in trading in the forex market.

Banned jawadanwar is an unknown quantity at this point jawadanwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    it relies on the guidelines and the guidelines of the various agent, you can go to the less lowest down payment agent. but if their assistance is excellent then you can start there consideration. i think for protection they take great lowest down payment.

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoda View Post
    Brokers that require high deposit are brokers who wish to entertain only experienced traders. Also some money maker brokers prefer higher minimum deposits that they can earn a lot of money when their client loses his trades
    I think brokers have its own policy to determine how big or what limitation of the deposit amount, and I think instaforex gives us the best option in withdrawal and deposit. We could deposit and withdraw just $1 mate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 333 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)