+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 333 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3327

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Banned monday00 is an unknown quantity at this point monday00's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is a good job. A trader needs to start trading with some minimum amount.A broker provides leverage to trader to enhance his trading capacity so it has to be some minimum amount which a trader can invest and broker can provide leverage accordingly.good job...................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mone111 is an unknown quantity at this point mone111's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is good money making business.A trader needs to start trading with some minimum amount.A broker provides leverage to trader to enhance his trading capacity so it has to be some minimum amount which a trader can invest and broker can provide leverage accordingly.good luck.......................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jahurfxcc is an unknown quantity at this point jahurfxcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    was you think it right now? It's easy for brokers because you need a better server and stuff like this. I have seen this with the broker growing rapidly, they are awesome in the beginning but then when the number of clients to have a small number of large merchants with millions of merchant capital with a few bucks. More merchants means more server problem,raised execution gets slower and worse. That way they

Senior Member abdellatif2013 is an unknown quantity at this point abdellatif2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader needs to start trading with some minimum amount.A broker provides leverage to trader to enhance his trading capacity so it has to be some minimum amount which a trader can invest and broker can provide leverage accordingly.but other brokers provide chances for everyone to trade and they can offer a cent account and can also offer 1$ deposit...while other brokers cannot even handle those small trades and they just want few but huge deposit traders....

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well am a newbies in the forex trading and i think based on my opinion i think forex as come to the level whereby anybody can start investment on the forex market provided you have a little amount of money that what i think

Senior Member Gorleys is an unknown quantity at this point Gorleys's Avatar
    Thanks
    A reliable and efficient broker the cornerstone of every successful trading operation, especially if you prefer to use Forex robot traders to trade. One of my top recommended Forex brokers is Loyal Forex, who have just become a full private brokerage on the 1st of October 2010.

Senior Member zahangir12 is an unknown quantity at this point zahangir12's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't know but i think they want to accumulate a big money from trader . and maybe think that good for theim to control small number traders..good luck........

Banned chelsea419 is an unknown quantity at this point chelsea419's Avatar
    Thanks
    to me i think most brokers do that so that new traders account will not be easily wiped in case the market goes against them. so i think the idea of having that minimum deposit is for new traders safety and nothing more

Senior Member zahangir11 is an unknown quantity at this point zahangir11's Avatar
    Thanks
    really i don't know but i think they want to accumulate a big money from trader . and maybe think that good for theim to control small number traders. for example if make the minimum deposit is 100 dollar they know in the first time they don't have many trader in their system. good luck...

Banned nsnoor is an unknown quantity at this point nsnoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Millions of dollars in a couple of large capital trader traders can a small amount of it's easier for a broker. Most retailers need more the best server and things like that because it means more problems on the server. With the rapid growth broker found him and got the number of customers and scroll stuff slower and more apps that looks great at first, but when the commercial broker capacity utilization. provided in it where you can have some leverage that could at least marketable investment broker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 333 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)