+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 333 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3327

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Banned nobinnew is an unknown quantity at this point nobinnew's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trader needs to start trading with some minimum amount. At the same time broker will get high profits from the spread if you use high lots. More traders means more server problems, because you need more better servers and things like this. some brokers just offer standard account and also they have some rules and they cannot open cents account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member miceki is an unknown quantity at this point miceki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it should be simply mainly because they provide sensible services than different in any sense,& it's too a phsycologicall aspect & name for brokers as if they might not ask for initial minimum deposit rich individuals won't take them as legitimate..}
    Please Do Not Copy My Post

Senior Member bonyonk is an unknown quantity at this point bonyonk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brokers who require high deposits are brokers who want to entertain only experienced traders. Also some brokers prefer a money maker a higher minimum deposit that they can make a lot of money when their clients lose trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned runuakter89 is an unknown quantity at this point runuakter89's Avatar
    Thanks
    I cogitate that broker that works get a nasal peak of repository into their complement may bed their own reasons why it is so, and i anticipate it on their own welfare to their militia, equivalent another broker that afford symmetric a minimum of 1$ score a understanding and it gift be on their vantage too

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    actaully its totally the matter of broker house.yes i agree with you some broker house are in low deposit amount and some are high but in mini or micro broker house are low minimum deposit so if you want to invest a low amount then you must choose a that broker whose are low amount investment.

Member irilan is an unknown quantity at this point irilan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think some broker have big high amount maybe to more focus for profesonal traders who realy doing trading as their live. it more profesional and look modern, although all same as my opinion..

Banned optative88 is an unknown quantity at this point optative88's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that using the minimum set certainly will support the newcomers to master to live. It will be very useful for its newcomer in practice special feelings along each entry only orders in all the foreign exchange market. My partner and I first used in currency with instaforex 10 United States dollar brought the idea has become a very important study for the capital.

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

hi, i want to know that why some brokers still have high minimumdeposit as most of brokers allowing from $1.some still have $100 or more?
    I think it's related to the policies of each broker in this case we can get the information that when we deposit in a mini account, we can take a deposit with a minimum of $ 1 and it was kind of a mini account, with no minimum account deposit sometimes standard $ 100-500 and it is reasonable because in 1 lot in a standard account = 10 x lot size mini account

Senior Member mystireo is an unknown quantity at this point mystireo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not very certain for why not every brokers have a low minimum deposit because am not highly informative about the advantages that the brokers that demand a high minimum deposit.

Member dolali is an unknown quantity at this point dolali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi, really when I are not aware of but I think they wish to build a large money from investors. And maybe better to pass to management small number of investors believe. For example, in the case that your bare minimum deposit $ 100 can understand these people within the 1st time they produce do not have different investor of their method.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 333 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)