+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 333 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3327

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Senior Member mahabubbd1 is an unknown quantity at this point mahabubbd1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello there, really my spouse and i don't know yet i believe they want to gather a big dollars coming from trader. and maybe think that great so they can control small number traders. one example is in the event that help to make the actual minimum amount deposit is actually 100 money they recognize with initially they do not include many trader within their method.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ranjitsarker is an unknown quantity at this point ranjitsarker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not cognitive the goods cogitate dirt now but may be they necessary a over serious traders and not trainers and they poverty to collect maximum sign of money from investors also it is side to their offers and options to traders but i judge insta is fit for all .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned RGX is an unknown quantity at this point RGX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

hi, i want to know that why some brokers still have high minimumdeposit as most of brokers allowing from $1.some still have $100 or more?
    it depends on how the broker that regulation, because in this case is different, because there is a minimum of $ 1 as instaforex and some are $ 100, and leverage local brokers are usually much less than the international broker, and in this case I still select international broker like instaforex because can deposit with a minimum of $ 1 and can be leverage 1:1000

Senior Member ranjitsarker is an unknown quantity at this point ranjitsarker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It may be hard for a broker to manage lot of clients and from those with short total similar 1$ they are not achievement to benefit much spread head but they all are effort to use the resources available so few brokers may set higher minimum to ending only white traders.

Senior Member ratantata525 is an unknown quantity at this point ratantata525's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A monger needs to vantage trading with some extremism become.A broker provides investment to dealer to compound his trading susceptibility so it has to be several peak turn which a trader can clothe and broker can render leverage accordingly.

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

In fact, I am certain faithful to companies that require a extremism of trading and then I seek it is a work fixed, the inferior nice, because the minimum trading as right to the lack of believe reserves

Member KORSEL is an unknown quantity at this point KORSEL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antibanned View Post
    There are some supposed broker who invariably needs quality traders.. who have fat pockets solely.. additionally as a result of high laws some brokers are certain to offer some service.. except for these restrictions the quantity of their clients stay lower in most of the time.. however once any brokers supports the bottom quantity of deposit in their service then their clients number reached sky high..
    maybe it could happen, but because it can also be the reason because the rules in their government in terms of their brokerage customers in the compulsory interesting to use a high deposit and this in my opinion is only a rule of law from their government instead of the broker

Senior Member antibanned is an unknown quantity at this point antibanned's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some supposed broker who invariably needs quality traders.. who have fat pockets solely.. additionally as a result of high laws some brokers are certain to offer some service.. except for these restrictions the quantity of their clients stay lower in most of the time.. however once any brokers supports the bottom quantity of deposit in their service then their clients number reached sky high..

Senior Member lamonda is an unknown quantity at this point lamonda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    may be such brokers already have enough clients and or they want only clients that are sincere and they want to utilise available resource at a maximum level though other brokers who have large infrastructure like instaforex may allow smaller deposits and give trading opporutnity to every one.
    because forex trading is a real business in the world and i don't believe forex trading business is a gambling business and many peoples in the world earn in this business by experience and practice.

Member aigbor551987 is an unknown quantity at this point aigbor551987's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ripe how overmuch we accretion to stat forex trading depends upon traders to traders and we can easily get brokers that offers to form give of 1-25$ to trade.

Banned bugloss77 is an unknown quantity at this point bugloss77's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think they meant a really big kids, with a huge cash, as well as for all of us, however, we are now in the instaforex. Than the right, here we can start buying and selling, as well as a victory for the people of his condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 333 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)