+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 333 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 3327

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Member unvujrnv is an unknown quantity at this point unvujrnv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    charm birds. The black snake is the most subtle, alert, and devilish of our snakes, and I have never seen him have any but young, helpless birds in his mouth. We have one parasitical bird, the cow-bird,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned onty39 is an unknown quantity at this point onty39's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is reality that many traders lose their money in forex because i think they do not work with full concentration and time also with full honesty and patience and they become greedy in forex and we know that greed is a curse and greedy person do not become successful in forex so always do work with patience in forex and earn a lot of money with forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member devil14 is an unknown quantity at this point devil14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi, really i don't know but i think they want to accumulate a big money from trader . and maybe think that good for theim to control small number traders. for example if make the minimum deposit is 100 dollar they know in the first time they don't have many trader in their system.

Banned onty40 is an unknown quantity at this point onty40's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think all pairs are profitable for us if we mange our money well and read forecast on the daily basis we always need to mange here our money well and need to read forecast on the daily basis if we have done here good work and do not fear from the forex market then we can make here very huge profit.

Senior Member devil04 is an unknown quantity at this point devil04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi, really i don't know but i think they want to accumulate a big money from trader . and maybe think that good for theim to control small number traders. for example if make the minimum deposit is 100 dollar they know in the first time they don't have many trader in their system.

Banned donfx is an unknown quantity at this point donfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is simpler for any agent to possess a tiny bit of investors along with large funds which zillion associated with investors having a couple of dollars. Much more investors indicates much more server difficulties, since you require much more much better machines as well as such things as this particular. I have observed this particular along with quick developing agents, these were amazing at first however whenever the amount of customers elevated the actual delivery obtained reduced as well as even worse, larger slippage as well as such things as which.

Senior Member chimse210 is an unknown quantity at this point chimse210's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your post. In my oppinion, prefer that invest as much as you afford to loss because low profit is best then big loss. I think every trader want to earn more and more profit form trading and Forex trading is such a nice business that you can start with just 1 $ so its depend on a trader that how much he have to invest in trading. Green trades, friend.

Senior Member bilalriaz is an unknown quantity at this point bilalriaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have notice this with fast growing brokers they were awesome in the beginning.The stop loss will be very useful if you do not want to sit in front of a computer screen all day with the fear of the loss amount.

Member salem will become famous soon enough salem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depend on the company broker rules and regulation to give you facility to open account with the required amount that is 100$ or 1$ if you think that broker is the best then you can work with that broker to trade and to earn money more you invest it help you to earn more and chance of loss decrease

Senior Member davda202 is an unknown quantity at this point davda202's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, i cant really say for those broker. i only stick to those that is highly recommended...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 333 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)