+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 333 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    laptop is the most useful or beneficial for trades rather then pc . .cuz we can take laptop whereever we want nd neither we suffer any issue of fluctuation nd for load shedding bt pc is not a useful specially for forex traders pc pr sudden lyt jaane ka khatra or fluctuation ka bh bht khtra rehta hy jis se pc k kharab hone ka khatsha hota hy million of traders with a few bucks. More traders means more server problems, because you need more better servers and things like this. I've noticed this with fast growing brokers, they were awesome in the beginning but then when the number of clients raised the execution got slower and worse they cannot open cents account or even less than that....but other brokers provide chances for everyone to trade and they can offer a cent account and can also offer 1$ deposit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market mai humy kaam ko krny k liay zada is baat ki try krni hoti hai laikin is kaam ko krny k liay zada is baat ki try krni hoti hai kun k humy zada is baat ki try krni hoti hai laikin is baat k liay humy zada is baat ki try krni hoti hai laikin is k liay humy zada is baat ki try krni hai laikin is mai humy jahan zada is trade ko kr saqty hain forex broker jetne bhi market me hote hai sabka condition alag alag hota hai kyunki esme jo regulations hota hai wo broker ko follow karna hota hai aur har broker ne alag alag regulations ko accept kiya hota hai esliye trader ko apne capital ke hisaab se he broker ko choose karna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think they want to collect big money from traders. and maybe think it's good for them to control a small number of traders. for example if making a minimum deposit is 100 dollars they know the first time they don't have many traders in their system. and I don't know the exact cause that some brokers ask for a high deposit at the time of the initial investment in a real account, but the reason may be that the investment is so small that the trader cannot make a good profit and then fall into depression. With good capital and good strategies strong, a trader can make good profits by trading correctly.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader needs to start trading with few minimum amount.A broker provides leverage to trader to enhance his trading capacity to earn money so it has to be some minimum amount which a trader can invest and broker can provide leverage accordingly.at fast every one need to invest few money. I really don't no but I think it there policy, and you need to respect it and if you think you can deposit that amount to trade then you should look for other broker that can make you deposit smaller amount as a minimum deposit, most broker now have very small minimum deposit which make it easy for anyone to invest in forex.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think brokers who do not allow small deposit are those that consider small trading transactions as a waste of time and an unnecessary load on their trading server, because to be honest its almost impossible to make any reasonable profit whot the time and stress spent on trading on an account balance less than $10 bhae log ese liye kyo ki yah pe bhut jayad hi pesa loss me chla jat hai choat sa pesa use karen pe bhut jayad pese wala ki hi pesa market me chla jat haiu jis eki hamko bhut jayad jhi fayad ho skat hai hamko esko bhut jayad hi aceh s esamjh ke treding karan chhaiye jise ki fauyda ho

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is easier for brokers to have a small number of traders with large capital, namely millions of traders with little money. More merchants means more server problems, because you need more servers and better things like this. I have learned the importance of capital in trading and having large capital will greatly help traders to recover losses but with low capital we will not have many opportunities to reduce losses. See you later. and I think that's a good job. A trader needs to start trading with a minimum amount. A broker gives leverage to the trader to increase his trading capacity so there must be a minimum amount that can be invested by the trader and the broker can provide the appropriate leverage. good job

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know why but I think that many brokers now provide a small deposit to open an account, you don't need to have a large capital first, like instaforex they offer a small deposit to open an account especially if you open a cent account and I don't recognize others then I feel they will want to collect large cash from merchants. and maybe even think it makes sense if they manage small traders. For example, if building a minimum deposit is $ 5 dollars, they will recognize that in all initial time they will not have several traders in the system. only the lowest size uses low capital

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sakhrul For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe the broker already has quite a number of clients and or they just want sincere clients and they want to utilize the available resources at the maximum level even though other brokers with large infrastructure such as instaforex can allow smaller deposits and provide trading opportunities for everyone. and It is easier for a broker to confuse the lean assets of traders with large capital than traders with little money. Solon is a substance trader for computer problems writers, because you need a lot of servers to overcome and these same things. I have noticed this with fixed ontogenesis brokers, they are very bad at offsets but then when the client's symbol increases the action becomes slower and gets worse, greater slippage and things that are commensurate with it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. Now I have learned the importance of capital in trading and having large capital will greatly help traders to recover losses but with low capital we will not have many opportunities to reduce losses, we must trade only with low prizes using low capital and More traders means more and more server problems, because you need more servers that are better and things like this. I noticed this with fast-growing brokers, they were amazing at first but then when the number of clients increased the execution became slower and worse.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A seller needs to move a trade with a small peak amount. A broker gives a lever to the bidder to increase his trade vulnerability so it must be the minimum amount that can be spent by a seller and the broker can provide the appropriate investment. and Brokers who need a high deposit broker who only wants to entertain experienced traders. Some brokers also money makers prefer higher minimum deposits, which can make a lot of money when they lose their traded clients.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 333 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)