+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 527 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: What is EA and How to use it?

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is simply a software program from where one can perform automatic traders in your given currency along with your given currency. you only need to copy EA file in you metatrader's experts's foler then you'll place this EA upon the chart along with Allowing reside trading. EA can trade consistent with your environment. However you'll need your pc flip on in everytime. They are based on programming codes according to the inputs given made from strategy or indis or pure price or etc instead of No doubt manual trading is he best trading and a skill full trader can do much batter than any EA but a trader with normal skills can not do batter than a coded EA rather than And infact you need to go with many filtrations EA is automatic trading but I dont believe if there's an EA can read the fundamental news all EA is always using technical analysis to make an order and EA have no feeling on the account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    expert advisor are the same thing like robot they auto open your trade and if you have on this then auto open your trade and auto put stop loss and take profit but i think it is not good you should trade manually and never depend on it for trading ea means expert adviser. this is an software what will trade automatically for us. we don't need to work if we use that. there are many people who like to use that. but i don't like that. i just tell you to tare manually in this market. that will be good for you. ea is useless in this market. most of the time people loss for this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA are robots or automated trading tools which control your trade according to your given direction of trading. I will prefer trade based on analysis not to depend on the EA. If you want to take advantage of currency price movements and predict where prices might go you need to know what moves prices and why they occur. Based on predefined values. some of them are free while some are sold at a premium.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the actual ea is really a robotic that could allow you in order to make earning fast i think this is the greatest profitable robotic at any time i used it however i like trading manual it's such a lot safe in order to make great profits from our self. you are able to apply it inside the 1 m chart eur/usd it is the greatest pairs in order to make great result. EA are professional advisors and in your mt4 trading platform there is usually a choice of EA it indicates we will join our account tradings along with an additional account. however i do not such as EA due the the fact i do not believe in other traders strategy thus i'm trading my very own.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is a forex robot,which can better you modify money in forex without you merchandise yourself.But it instrument be so rugged for you to hit an EA that can ply you pee realize constantly.If you hold one,you can retribution reduplicate it into your experts folder and twice plosive in your MT4 platform.Then you can inactivity for your profit there. EA is expert advisor and it is used a programme to execute the trade on behalf of a trader. The platforms like MT4 offer this facility and one can make use of it. However one needs to note that they are just programs and they cannot replace human decisions.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is the expert advisers or forex robot that is a software who can do the trading autometicly, we have to add the software in the live trading chart then everything will do by forex robot. We have to download the software then need to put on expert advisers folder then after restart the platform you can find the the software interne the expert advisers tools then you have to drop it on the chart then finish.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys about your post i think that Expert advisers or robots are automatic trading based on predefined values. some of them are independent time any are oversubscribed at a premium. And most of them are run on a vps computer so that they can be used criticize the measure. its ****ual to use but limited tweaking is required to check the mart conditions.thanks for the airman know want and record trading

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually the EA is a program that automatically do the trading for you . this is done as per the strategy we used to built it . there are a lot of EA's available out here , but most of them are not good to use , yet there are some good EAs which will bring you much profit if you use it wisely.

Junior Member Bitto is on a distinguished road Bitto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main Forex trading me new hoon is liye mujhe sirf EA k baray me kuch information hai k yeh aik robot trading program hai jis me aap ki trading automatically hoti hai . Lekin mera suggestion yeh hai k aap is ko follow na karay balkay apni trading strategies k sath trade kiya karay is se aap ka experience increase hota hai .

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The top Forex EA's is that its strengthened work to the info and high penalization enable it to examine multitudes of parameters and news events Solon than the hominid brain can straight treat.Alas, all Forex EA's are not made equalize and you will conclude that whatsoever business meliorate than others, which is why the final experiment for the unsurpassed Forex EA is the assets of money it can create.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 527 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)